WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

I'm ok with the stacking on the MA-1, northwest, but I feel like it looks odd though without much stacking on the pants. Right now, your lower legs look like rectangles. With that and no scarf, I think it'd look clean.

Gotta say, I'm not feeling ishmael's fit. Strikes me as a lot of disparate references (read: sufu fetishes) thrown together at once: shirt around the waist, ma-1, all black, monochrome text/image patches. And the condom cap. I'm all for most of those, but it's just too much at once and too much of the same shade of black. Rep if that's your grocery store fit tho.

Appreciate the critique, its a work in progress. Thats probably as far as my style goes though, as I have less than 10 articles of clothing in my closet (unless you count the multiple plain black tees). Also, "condom cap". Teehee.

Appreciate the critique, its a work in progress. Thats probably as far as my style goes though, as I have less than 10 articles of clothing in my closet (unless you count the multiple plain black tees). Also, "condom cap". Teehee.

I love hearing that.

Props for taking criticism like a man.

(BTW, I don't like your fit either. )