WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

4CCZoL5.jpg

Shoutouts to the little sister and her camera.

northwest, looks like a few issues w yr fit could be easily resolved. the sleeves of the ma-1 seem a bit too long, causing some odd stacking along yr forearm--try folding up the cuffs so they fall more naturally. the chinos fit well, but you're wasting much of the potential of those hightops. cuff the pants, or maybe switch to some cropped trousers. definitely lose the scarf.

northwest, looks like a few issues w yr fit could be easily resolved. the sleeves of the ma-1 seem a bit too long, causing some odd stacking along yr forearm--try folding up the cuffs so they fall more naturally. the chinos fit well, but you're wasting much of the potential of those hightops. cuff the pants, or maybe switch to some cropped trousers. definitely lose the scarf.

Fair criticisms. However, the stacking on the forearms of the MA-1 is actually the nature of the jacket. It's a high density fleece as opposed to the traditional nylon MA-1, so it holds on the rifts that are caused by day to day movement in a much more noticeable manner. It's an unfortunate side effect, but I still love wearing it because it also has a zip out insulated vest and is incredibly warm. Haven was definitely looking to make a coat for the Canadian climate and in that they succeeded. I plan on getting the JP Slim Alpha Industries in black next, because I do want a traditional MA-1.

On the pants/shoes, I work in a pretty traditional menswear store and the clothes I do have often need to work double for both on and off the clock. This means an extreme crop on a pant means one less I can wear to work, and for whatever reason I hate how cuffing a pant looks. Aesthetically it just doesn't click for me.

Scarf was, more than anything, the idea that I needed to cover my face as others have done. I don't go around all day with Naruto-style scarf stacking.