WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

?? don't personally watch america footballs, but when i watch big sporting event i dont wear designer fashions cause often times grillin chicken wings ribs and drinking beer. sometimes fight too. there was a time i wasnt ballin, so old ethic never died for me. u don't want blood, bbq or beer on yr jawns.

nah boo nebermind. that geller stuffs and jordan pretty expendable these days anyway.

I accidentally sat in puffy paint in these particular jawnz so a little bbq blue cheez is ok, and i rarely get into fights in my living room.

Edited by EG562

ugly dudes get negged here just as equally as ugly girls

"vag rep" is really just a natural extension of how the board evaluates beauty

i mean, that's a main goal of fashion and style really,

to to eschew vulgarities and embrace beautiful things

Word rep.

i think timber and her sister both look good in their clothes, plus the photo itself is nice, lines on the wall, shadows, etc.

sure sure sure, but any good looking girl on the site gets mega vag rep is my point. that one was just my example. you cant even see half her legs or shoes yet it receives 50+ rep cause shes cute and "the lines on the wall"

i like the fit, sunsnatcher.

superfuture®, the hall of vag rep

(thehallofvagrep.tumblr.com)

So you're calling out the fact that cute/sexy women get commended on a forum where the population is over 90% male.. ?

90% thirsty males

Edited by PRC.

'Pics only' is where the noobs post and view waywt from. I stopped checking it deliberately to avoid people like that German retard.

Edit: plus I also received the same dichotomy the few times I posted fit pics :blush:

Edited by okonomi

man Scott i would never even try to layer up or wear the things you do. but at the same time, you pull that shit off so well.

+rep for consistently killin it and cause yous a boss.

Edited by dovo