FS/FT*** Brand NEW Ande Whall SR3 Cobras 14.1oz Natural Indigo w/ tags 29x31***

chocolatelvis

Brand NEW Ande Whall SR#3 (Special Roll #3) Cobras in Natural Indigo w/ tags. 29"x31"

$235.00 FIRM

I hate hate hate to part with these but they are much too tight / slim on me. They were obtained from a member on SuFu last week and were made by the man himself this past Thanksgiving. They are the latest release from Ande Whall with the 14.1oz Natural Indigo and is pair #5 of a total 21 that Ande meticulously handmade.

These have only been tried on with hopes and more hopes they would fit and though I have been contemplating a cold soak and wearing them damp with long johns underneath to stretch them out, I just know it's not going to happen with the tight weave in this roll and would rather not soak but rather leave them untampered for the potential new owner.

The detail on these are amazing as is the denim itself. These are going to look stupid sick after worn a few months and just wish I was the one to be killing them. :-(

Retail is $275, plus $58 postage to Canada from NZ, so my asking price is beyond fair. Willing to be somewhat flexible in the pricing if serious and if I have to resort to selling.

I would rather TRADE for a pair of Ande Whall Mustangs SR3 or the Wakefield Hotels in size *29 or 30, even if slightly used and may even trade for a pair + cash (on your part) for the older Mustangs w/o the SR3 denim roll or I will accept a cash deal in order to purchase the Mustangs though pretty sure they're already sold out. Other trades I may consider may be more IH's, but would prefer to stick with AW or an AW Jacknife denim jacket.

Here is the link to Ande Whall's site regarding the Cobras and sizing: http://andewhall.big...m/product/cobra

and with permission, from the original seller, the pics posted are both the actual denim as well as the stock size charts from the AW site itself.

Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions and please reply with details on measurements on your threads.

Lates.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Cobra measurements:

cobrachartnew.jpg

Fit pics:

cobfit001.jpg

cobfit002.jpg