DROPS 02/05: Geller, Cloak, W+H

Gavroche

I need to move these, so I've priced them absurdly cheap.

These prices *do not* include 4% in Paypal fees and shipping.

I'll ship anywhere, but will only ship out of the usa to members with good reputations. This is because I'll charge you actual shipping, so we'll do this in two transactions/payments (i.e. you'll pay actual shipping after the item actually ships).

I've tried to be very detailed in my descriptions so you know what you're getting.

ALL Images available Here: http://s296.beta.pho...rary/SUFU Jan 1

Cloak FW06 Felt Boots. $400 $375 $350 $300

Size 41 but fits a perfect 9-9.5.

Worn only three times. Leather dyed from olive to black by Willie's Shoe Service in LA, and they also added a very elegant sole protector with extra protection in the heel. Does not come with bag or box. Only defects include some light markings on the natural wood sole, and a few scuffs on the toes (can be easily polished out). I doubt you'll ever find these in this condition, if you ever find them again period. I paid $400 and then spent $160 having them dyed/protected. The best boots Cloak made, IMO, and extremely rare at this point.

Cloak FW05 Blue-Black Wool Scarf. $75 $65 $50

Huge, thick, and warm. It is a really beautiful and serene blue with threads of black running throughout. Best for taller people, as visible on the runway show picture. Has some pulls and piling but that's basically in the nature of the beast.

Plokhov's modeled it in two ways here: http://www.style.com...&event=show1286

Robert Geller Linen Blazer w/ Surgeon's Cuffs. [sOLD]

Size 50 (Fits true, but w/ high armholes)

Robert Geller linen dinner jacket. High arm holes, beautiful fit, versatile. Has a gorgeous linen weave, working surgeon's cuffs, sharp lapels. Overall, the jacket is in excellent shape. It could use a press and a dry-clean (as it goes w/ linen). However, when I bought it off Ebay for $250, the seller neglected to tell me that in the mid-upper back there is threading at the seam. I've tried my best to picture this. A tailor or good dry cleaner should be able to reinforce it using the interior seam. But for this reason, I've priced this incredibly low.

Wings and Horns FW08 Original 3xDry Foul Weather Bomber. $200 $180 SOLD

Size Large (Fits true, good for 48-50)

The original, rare, and best iteration of the foul weather bomber. Features incredible 3xdry material that is ideal for rainy days. Riri zips, soft wool at the arms and waist, tons of pockets, epaulets, front flaps. This one is way better than the later heritage research version, imo. The neck is particularly versatile: can button it down, unbutton for a high color, take out the nice hood. Considering its age, and that it's seen some wear, it's in very good overall condition. And It can withstand a thrashing. The only really noticeable defect is pilling on the wool -- but this appears to be built into the design as it has alternating 'weaves' at the top and bottom parts of the ribbing. Anyhow, I've priced it to fly given that it's used, and there's no way you'll get this thing at this price -- if you even encounter an original one again.

Wings and Horns Grey Chambray Vest. $75 $65

Size large but darted/tapered to a M-L (49).

A great and substantial chambray material vest from W+H. This thing is incredibly durable and well-made -- I've worn it a lot over the years, and it still looks phenomenal. Even the black coating on the front buttons is mainly intact. To me it appears in excellent condition if a little wrinkled. But I've worn it a lot, so I'm going to price it accordingly. As I stated, it's a large that was professionally altered to fit a M-L, should be good for 48-50. The darts on the back look great, too.

Edited by Gavroche

• 2 weeks later...