LA vs Everywhere Else

Blank TV

was in both LA and SF in the last 10 days...and while there's some cool shit around LA...SF runs laps around it. It really is fucking sick if you take the time to explore. We ate duck fat soaked french fries and oysters, then saw a drunk bitch drop her pants an piss in the middle of O'Farrel and Hyde with cars all around honking at her, and a car full of cops peel out and chase down some dudes dealing. Never a dull moment.

• 2 weeks later...

these LA women have great bodies and pretty faces, but I've seen a better head on day old beer if you know what i mean. judging by the phonic content of your posts your interests lie only skin deep.

chicks in SF look like they grew up somewhere like Peoria IL where they ran a zine library until after HS then moved to one of the top 3 cities in the states, Los Angeles not being one of them.

currently I stay in Venice.

Edited by stayhandsome

these LA women have great bodies and pretty faces, but I've seen a better head on day old beer if you know what i mean. judging by the phonic content of your posts your interests lie only skin deep.

chicks in SF look like they grew up somewhere like Peoria IL where they ran a zine library until after HS then moved to one of the top 3 cities in the states, Los Angeles not being one of them.

if i lived in venice* and vibed with the locals

i would never have a bad day... ever

* = probably a very specific area away from the tourists and shitty people

pretty much truth. the sf comment was funny...

Edited by poly800rock

if i lived in venice* and vibed with the locals

i would never have a bad day... ever

* = probably a very specific area away from the tourists and shitty people

Yeah I live at the end of Abbot Kinney close to the Marina which is the most tolerable area I've learned of in what is considered Los Angeles. It's really not that bad of a place if you feel like you are owed a parking spot and like to stare at 12 flat screens while enjoying a pint.

sd/sf beer>>>ny beer>la beer

shit..even oc beer>la beer

la way behind beer-wise they need a ketchup

sd/sf beer>>>ny beer>la beer

shit..even oc beer>la beer

la way behind beer-wise they need a ketchup

If your primary metric for judging a city is beer quality then you should be living somewhere in Austria or Germany. Or at least Prague or Belgium...

LA and SF are only slightly comparable, but SF is also kind of LA in the facet that instead of everyone wanting to be a "actor/model/photographer" everyone just wants to be a "programmer/venture capitalist/start-up hoe"

Both cities have excellent music scenes, with different vibes in each. I will say that Oakland probably has more interesting parties and shows than SF itself though.

San Diego ain't even a factor though, absolutely nothing goes on there. It's always a day late and a dollar short culturally.

Yes, while this is all correct, I just worked a 15 hour workday as a startup ho in mountain view, it's 1:43AM and life would be 100,000x better with a decent california burrito.

What a joke of a name, it should just be called san diego burrito.

LA and SF are only slightly comparable, but SF is also kind of LA in the facet that instead of everyone wanting to be a "actor/model/photographer" everyone just wants to be a "programmer/venture capitalist/start-up hoe"

Both cities have excellent music scenes, with different vibes in each. I will say that Oakland probably has more interesting parties and shows than SF itself though.

San Diego ain't even a factor though, absolutely nothing goes on there. It's always a day late and a dollar short culturally.

• 3 weeks later...