Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

T-shirt ordered

Amazing amount of contestants

I'll try to join the chainstitch massacre at Gosport end of March

Anybody in Berlin next week? I'll visit B&B then.

I would love to have some talks to other raw denim heads

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

The Official

Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015

T-shirts

are now ready for PRE-Order

You will be able to order shirts until February 22nd 2013.

All orders will ship by February 28th 2013.

DEnim-Popeye-hwdc-SF_IHF.png

you can access the sale page at www.jimmycrow.com by clicking here as well

DEnim-Popeye-jimmycrow_zps60cb570d.png

Just spoke to Crispin concerning the belt, here are the bullet points of the conversation...

- We can choose any leather he has (Bridle, Italian Shoulder, Natural Russet)

- We can choose whatever colour we want (Black, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Tan)

- We can choose any buckle he has (Single or double pronged, Brass, Nickel Plated, Brass and Mazak)

- Width can be 1.5" or 2".

- Everything will be hand made by him, in his workshop.

- Delivery for the entire batch will be 8 weeks or less.

- I will have leather samples next week.

- I will have images of the buckles next week.

- I will post the pre-order information next week.

So, go nuts guys, custom make your HWDC belt to your own specs, Crispin will make it, I will package and despatch it for you.

Edited by Megatron1505

Will chase us 3/4 sleeve shirt today, but we weren't expecting it to be ready until March, Jimmy was just super on the ball with the official comp shirts.

Bandana I can do, I know (in my opinion) the nest in the business at that. However, as was pointed out to me by someone wise, we need to spread this kind of stuff over the two years, people need time to let their wallets heal from the jeans, tee's and belts....but there are some other awesome projects coming, just not yet.

You rock. Nice job. Now waiting to hear about the underware :)

Now we need an official bandana.

Underwear will be a left hand twill, selvedge cotton, woven by Belgian former heroin addicts, turned Trappiste Monks, using looms made entirely from otter skeletons, and unused copies of Madonna's controversial "Sex" book. We will then export this to Japan, where it will be kissed by Hiroki Nakamura before being shipped to your home in one of Gene Simmons socks.

Underwear will be a left hand twill, selvedge cotton, woven by Belgian former heroin addicts, turned Trappiste Monks, using looms made entirely from otter skeletons, and unused copies of Madonna's controversial "Sex" book. We will then export this to Japan, where it will be kissed by Hiroki Nakamura before being shipped to your home in one of Gene Simmons socks.

LOL! And what would be the price?

Dammit, I already have a pair. Don't need another.

Yes, but a real Kiss fan would know that Ace Frehely sends him 32 pairs every Christmas, just to annoy him. And I never said that the socks were worn.

I think the reference to madonna's sex book may hold up to be the reference of the year. Talk about bringing back something from my grade school days. Nice job.

Thats exactly what I wanted to do as well even asked Nudie for a custom pair but ended up with a pair of lee 101z 23oz from blue jeans company in Gothenburg

Those are a real great classic cut pants. I'm happy to know, that somebody is wearing them during the contest, since I only have one single pair from them kept brand new for the Jeansmuseum and I'm wondering about their denim evolution

Nice!

I just found a pair actually, 100% made in Sweden!

http://www.kingmagaz...-made-in-sweden

These are also 100% made in Sweden https://www.facebook.com/NezumiDenimCo

Those are a real great classic cut pants. I'm happy to know, that somebody is wearing them during the contest, since I only have one single pair from them kept brand new for the Jeansmuseum and I'm wondering about their denim evolution

I must say I have had my doubts about these I prefer more tapered jeans and these are much wider over the calf than I am used to. Another factor I do not like is that there are no evolution pictures of these online.

Still they are a nice pair of jeans and I hope I can grow to love them

Without any other denim evolution pics around, makes them more interesting.

I wish you best results on them.

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak