Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

I haven't had a chance to sit down and think of something, much less time to execute it. Studying non-stop for finals next week. Should be able to get something in for the challenge after though!

haha same here mate!

Caps, I will ask B and Jimmy for an update (this was their gig).

Challenges - Not having time is a lame ass excuse boys, the challenges have a 12 week window for a reason. 

Any news on the caps?

I mentioned when we placed the order at the end of April that Ebbets Field's turn around time is 7-8 weeks. It will be the end of June before they ship them to me.

When they arrive at my office I will post pics and get them shipped out to you ASAP.

I mentioned when we placed the order at the end of April that Ebbets Field's turn around time is 7-8 weeks. It will be the end of June before they ship them to me.

When they arrive at my office I will post pics and get them shipped out to you ASAP.

Gotcha, I wasn't trying to come off as demanding or anything, sorry if I did.  I just realized I bought one and forgot what the dates were.

Heading to Philly art museum then into town. If anyone is around center city Philly and wants me meet me and fireburner PM me. We can see if something can work out.

Will post pics of her at the top of the museum steps later on. For those familiar with Philly and the movie Rocky you will know what I mean.

So I think I'll miss the first challenge as Gustin hasn't gotten my jeans to me yet. They were supposed to ship this week, and thus far no word and I'm starting to doubt I'll get them before the 8th. If I can, I'll still do it whenever they arrive.

HWDC Meet Up 2- San Francisco

Just a quick update to this plan, as a couple of things have changed.

- I cannot get out to SF until July 2014 at the earliest, so meet will be July/ August next year.

- If anyone is interested in doing a Goruck challenge we will need around 20 people to make it cost viable.

- If there is not enough interest in the GR Challenge, we will just get into SF and have a serious fuckin party.

You have the loose arrangements, get saving Heavy Champs this is going to be hell of a denim meet.

HC-SF-40 checking in with my lameass challenge entry, I clearly have no Photoshop skills...anyways

Inspiration!

they_live_xlg.jpg

My lameass attempt!

tumblr_mns2wsKvD91r1lghso1_1280.jpg

Let's hope the next challenge brings something I can do, like lazing around drinking tea!