Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

I usually go off the wall when i see someone who knows anything about denim, of course i have met two people in probably 3 years

Hope you don't mind ET, but I shared your trailer on the IH forum too. That is just fucking superb mate, well done.

Hope you don't mind ET, but I shared your trailer on the IH forum too. That is just fucking superb mate, well done.

hahaha thanks mate! please , feel free to share the trailer 

love the new nickname...ET...hahaha

His nickname is actually EB 

The push-the-ipod-to-trigger-the-bomb scene...oh dear ...hahaha priceless 

damn masamune! don't tell about the iPod ! honestly I was going to tap the stopwatch on my iPod ...

Edited by el_toro

Excellent job!  And on a side note, the action scenes in The Raid were literally the best I've seen in years.  The choreography looked so natural and it was flawlessly executed.  If anyone hasn't seen it yet, they really need to.

Ghostcat : one of the raid cast (Joe Taslim) is actually in the fast & furious 6.

Anyway, still waiting for bybeatle. Hopefully can start to break the jeans on June.

Edited by masamune

Good evening, Mr Toro. You do realize that you'll need to up your game for the next challenge. It seems a nations honour could well be at stake. Good luck.

Mr. Danny, challenge accepted

I can't wait to see the dirt challenges come in

It's not great, but...

Dirty denim day 2; removing creosote-soaked railroad ties from my yard (day 1 was just some sanding and painting, not actually that dirty).

img0003wyi.jpg

img0005dv.jpg

img0006gv.jpg

img0007lw.jpg

I've still got some projects to do this summer so this won't be the last of the dirt these see.

I can't wait to see the dirt challenges come in

I gave it a shot-

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/144198-heavyweight-denim-championships-2013-2015-official-thread/?p=2944010

Still might give the movie poster challenge a go, just for the heck of it.  El Toro won this round, so the pressure's off to do anything good.  And Megatron did the most pathetic, so pressure's off on the worst end, too.

:)

Edited by HoustonChris

And word from Japan !

Bybeatle Volume One is boxed up and ready for UPS pick up!

Thanks again for your patience guys, seriously means the world to me. It's such an adventure going into the field of production, so many things that can happen and learning how to deal with them without going completely bonkers truly is a challenge.

Your support made it possible...

Can't wait to see some evo on the By Beatle's.  What's the word on the HWDC2 Hats?  Is there any other HWDC2 gear in the mix?

Office window shots

Allen Edmonds

MBB's

Homemade Belt

Dagr

Old suede jacket

Ray Ban

Combed Hair with a Porkchop

E06D9FA4-4D0F-4941-962B-BC29BF149EB4-569

HC-SF-22 Big Slub-SlimGuy-18oz. My attempt at a dirty picture, helped my stepdad do door pulls in a new house, then a pickup football game. Dirtier than they appear.big+slub+dirty.jpg