Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

And super long overdue update.

After moving house and basically re decorating an entire cottage and BT finally getting their act together - let me say thank you to all those guys who are waiting to receive their bybeatle jawns.

It´s been quite hard to get updates from Kojima - but yes, the mill was running way behind schedule due to increased production amount. Their are a lot of brands who are shifting production to mills in Okayama and it makes sense that this requests a lot of patience and understanding from all involved.

I have heard from Hajime-san that production is running full blast at TCB - all jeans are cut and being sewn right now. I am hoping that by the end of this week I have a final date.

On the good side of things - the sample has seen some activity and the stitching is going strong! Thanks again for being patient and understanding - I am working on a surprise for those who pre ordered!!!

8756653139_10d26479fb_z.jpg

8756655931_04286c5064_z.jpg

On a lighter note, I finally recieved my MBB today!  It's been so long since I ordered them.  No fault to the guys at Iron Heart. who did an outstanding job getting them to me, but I had an unforseable slip-up while trying to get them sent to a military base in a foreign country.  A tricky bit of business to say the least.  This is my first experience with heavy denim.  I hope I dont shrink them too much in the soak and debating a soak at all.  I think the biggest problem are the buttons...cant seem to get any of them done up.  Advice is welcome!

I'm checking in with mine. It's been a little over a month and I did some gardening in them yesterday, so into the wash they go. Pre-wash pics.

Wallet fade and some crotch wear:

9bb551ceda24fa911e30632b019e7d4e_zpscabd

Combs (not much wear showing, but they're setting):

a1c47467467c7faa54d8fef553553e81_zps57d4

Some wear on the hems and a strange wear mark on the lower leg:

e54e2736da9c2cf3a38e51a156294c47_zps6f31

Whiskers are coming and I can see where my first crotch hole will be:

993125bf01d7f0909b09de00b9067021_zps8a1f

Edited by zwer

No heroics..I was just lucky to have had some training, and been there. I've been involved in similar situations in the past, but no where near as visually traumatic (as far as injuries go).

I've done CPR on a stranger in a restaurant once(that is crazy...not like on tv, ribs and cartilage have to give)...I would hope that it's just something anyone would do in those circumstances. It's weird though, I've never gotten excited, or felt my heart rate go up during something like that, but afterwords I get a bit shaky.

I really hope the guy on the bike is ok, he told me all about himself/family while I was trying to keep him calm. I've been thinking about how quick everything can change, just because someone stops paying attention for a split second....crazy.

You get this challenge sir, and someone needs to buy you a freaking beer or seven.

Highvoltage I pictured an evening scene that was quickly getting dark, the side of the road he was lying on was gravel, and there was a light drizzle. Your pic doesn't look as morbid, I'm hoping his leg makes it. I do not want to face off against you at the Goruck challenge, but I'll be plenty reassured to have an experienced first aid-er by my side. =D

HC-SF-10 Naked & Famous 32oz

Out at the cabin in the for the May long weekend. Great weekend, but it rained for most of it. Really wanted to get some outdoor shots, but it was just raining too hard. The bear rug that I have draped over my shoulder is one that I shot a few years before at my other cabin.

Fading is certainly coming along, great fading on the backside!

8774091949_0e642ff5b1_d.jpg

8774086917_8afcf2e66e_d.jpg

8780648844_50118e3ff3_d.jpg

Edited by Netleyhunter

Hey shiiro, is there a link to where I can buy those sammies?

hey mate, to avoid such confusing my wallet is kawatako with the samurai motor club chain

293068_575184632526902_1214122014_n.jpg

HC-SF-10

Out at the cabin in the for the May long weekend. Great weekend, but it rained for most of it. Really wanted to get some outdoor shots, but it was just raining too hard. The bear rug that I have draped over my shoulder is one that I shot a few years before at my other cabin.

Fading is certainly coming along, great fading on the backside!

Wow looks like you've got some serious fading going on! Could we see some detail pics?

There is some fading, mostly on the knees and on the seat. Since I took the photo facing into the window I had to brighten the picture a little in order to see any detail, so the contrast you are seeing is a little off. I will try and get some up close picture in the next couple days to give a better example of the actual fading progress.

You folks wanted the details on the Elhaus x NK 01 pair. I took some time today to post it.

http://halloffade.com/the-first-heavyweight-handwoven-jeans-in-the-world/

After reading the review, I'm even more interested in these.  Watching the evolution over the next two years is going to be great- definitely one of the most unique pairs in the whole contest.  And NoKipple will be hearing from me when they open.