Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

If you want motivation to keep the weight, sell the jeans and get a smaller pair. In fact, sell all your clothes that are too big now. Or get what you can altered.

When it was suggested early on that the waist of the MBB was going to come up small that was my motivation to drop a few pounds. Now if I gain weight I'll have to drop out of the comp.

Cinch roll them and soon enough they'll look like 25oz Hammer pants.

(Notice how I didn't suggest getting them tapered? That's because getting your jeans tapered is wrong)

I went up at 5 a.m. to drive to berlin and get my chest tattoo done. Afterwards I had the great pleasure of meeting Franky and Andi (Jordan23 on IHF) while getting my contest jeans hemmed. Super nice service and a perfect hemming job...here's the whole process ;)

The chest:

DSC03330_zpscfde7355.jpg

DC4:DSC03307_zps0465043f.jpg

DSC03308_zps660dbbd2.jpg

DSC03309_zps404fccfb.jpg

DSC03310_zpsed2441ed.jpg

DSC03311_zps56400c93.jpg

DSC03312_zps78e75a60.jpg

DSC03313_zps109e6879.jpg

DSC03313_zps109e6879.jpg

DSC03315_zps9982796b.jpg

Edited by Max Power

If you have to taper your jeans, you bought the wrong cut .......I now await abuse from Finn :P

Yeah, Finn. YOU BOUGHT THE WRONG CUT!!

I feel better now.

fu guys :D

no really, the cut is golden...BUT I had to do some about that 9.4" hem. just too big to go with sneakers imo. 1" less should look way better and is way more versatile fellas ;)

id never pay someone to do it... but ive tapered a few pair for myself, and one or two for my wife. ill also hem my own without a chainstich because i dont have a chain stitch machina and im too impatiant to ever send em off.

but yeah, getting em to fit right from the start is always better... and jeans in the 400-1000 dollar range should give you a few fit options

^ fit is ace after the hemming mate...

The hate is because we know how much it winds Finn up.

i love you all, but you´re all fucking mad!...

;)

id never pay someone to do it... but ive tapered a few pair for myself, and one or two for my wife. ill also hem my own without a chainstich because i dont have a chain stitch machina and im too impatiant to ever send em off.

but yeah, getting em to fit right from the start is always better... and jeans in the 400-1000 dollar range should give you a few fit options

you´re totally right about all of this cheap, but tbh. i didn´t dare to fuck with a pair of 400USD+ jeans and make´em a diy project. better pay someone who i can trust a 100% (thedenimdoctor.co.uk) and know that the job is getting done like i want it to instead of "trying" on my own, just to see that i´m not skilled enough and need to pay more afterwards...

and o/course there are a many different options for the perfect cut, but i wanted to wear and tear the "contest jeans" so getting it customized isn´t that big of a deal...makes it even more special ;)

Edited by ThinFinn

'Took a few detailshots of my Steel Feathers while waiting for my coffee to be done.'

Nice Bobbo - My coffee shop never allows me to take my jeans off when im waiting for my coffee. I presume this is at home?

Edited by UkeNo

fu guys :D

no really, the cut is golden...BUT I had to do some about that 9.4" hem. just too big to go with sneakers imo. 1" less should look way better and is way more versatile fellas ;)

More ankle workouts is the way to go, you're just approaching this from the wrong direction.

'Took a few detailshots of my Steel Feathers while waiting for my coffee to be done.'

Nice Bobbo - My coffee shop never allows me to take my jeans off when im waiting for my coffee. I presume this is at home?

You're not frequenting the right coffee shops, Ukeno

Damn, you beat me to it.

And no, I can't afford the fines for sexual harassment thanks to being a student again so I just do it when I'm at home.

Megatron (speaking in the third person) posted weeks ago that I would not be responding to messages asking to join, as it has been publicised enough throughout this thread when it would end, plus I extended that deadline.....twice.