Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Have you paid the full balance, confirmed your size (not changed), and confirmed your length to IHUK?

If so, drop Paula an email.

Love the belts I ordered. Slight mixup and I ended up with both being 1.5"(the russet was supposed to be 2"). Quality is really good, these buckles are very nice. The leather itself is awesome, and the smell is amazing. I'm very glad I got in on these, they were a great value.

8e97dbbacba29f3391458a08d013b6d3.jpg

Seeing all these pictures, and seeing all the MBB's, belts and tee's arrive with all you guys is like the realisation of a dream for me. It's been a long road, but now we're up and running I could not be happier.

Thank you to everyone who has supported getting this thing going, the IH team, our sponsors for their contributions and invaluable assistance, those who have donated to keep the costs to a minimum, and every competitor for making this the greatest (and biggest) denim show on Earth !!

I haven't been following as much as usual the last couple of days (MBBs arrived and will be taking fit pic today!!!)...but I noticed a few pages back the post about the challenges that need to be completed. It seems like it may get buried with all of the posts....is there a better place to post those challenges so they don't get lost?

I had to put the HWDC#2 shirts back on the press to re-print a couple of shirts so I went ahead and printed a few more Small, Mediums & Larges.

If you still want a shirt you are in luck. Order now before these run out.

!!ATTENTION!!: WE ARE ONLY A FEW HATS AWAY FROM PLACING OUR ORDER! Order yours today!!

The Official

Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015

T-shirts

just a few left

click the pic below to order

DEnim-Popeye-hwdc-SF_IHF.png

Ebbets Field Flannels will produce a special edition Heavy Champ baseball cap

Here are the specs - and some tasty pictures - link for preorder

http://www.jimmycrow.../hdc-hats2.html

Standard cap /semiadjustable

Crown: Navy wool

Visor: Navy wool

Under visor: 7oz Duck , mustard (FD7-MUS)

Button: Navy

Eyelets: Navy

Sweatband: Black

Seam tape: Black

Stitching: Navy

8402412140_75c62b471e_z.jpg

8401323287_0c96911094_z.jpg

8402412590_702de30213_z.jpg

Ebbets-hats_hwdc.png

HC-IH-77 - IHxBxHXx25

pre soak measurements (cm):

tagged: 36x36 (yet to be hemmed)

waist: 46

fr.rise: 30

b.rise: 43

thigh: 34

knee: 25

hem: 24

inseam: 99

pre soak fitpics:

bild002py.jpg

That could be the longest pair of jeans I have ever seen. Are you going to start a fashion trend?

You could call it the 10 gallon cuff.

Heavy champs...I have let you down! I only managed 12h in the MBBs and then I've had to switch to Sno-Pants for a relaxed evening. Its the backoftheknee chafing...no-one mentioned backoftheknee chafing! I feel bad :-(

Tomorrow though, I shall take fit pics, shower in the MBBs (no soap...natch) for a little bit of shrink...and man-up just a little!

Do you normally smell your belts? ;-)

When they're crafted from nice smelling leather, absolutely :).

The London Tan with the double prong seriously fills the entire room with a great smell.

Leather and Hoppes #9 gun cleaner are probably two of my favorite smells, even though I don't use Hoppes anymore. (There are a lot more environmentally friendly products that work better)

Do you normally smell your belts? ;-)

The smell of fresh leather beats the smell of new car, or a new pair of denim.

Love the belts I ordered. Slight mixup and I ended up with both being 1.5"(the russet was supposed to be 2"). Quality is really good, these buckles are very nice. The leather itself is awesome, and the smell is amazing. I'm very glad I got in on these, they were a great value.

8e97dbbacba29f3391458a08d013b6d3.jpg

You forgot to include how cool and creeky they sound. I'm with you that they sure smell good.