Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Mega Beatle Busters preordered and registration paid. Yolo.

Also, as a side note, has anyone had any experience with the flat head 20oz. Denim? Can't decide between those or the busters...

im wondering as well..

since so many competing in the IH..

maybe we can add up some other brands

The link for buying MBB's is still open, due to Giles currently being in Belgium. If anyone wanted to make a sneaky New Year purchase I don't think he would cry ;)

Happy New Year to Mega, Beatle, sponsors, contestants and viewers alike! I'm thrilled to be a part of the judges panel for the BIGGEST and HEAVIEST denim competiton ever hosted. This is going to be one for the record books!

Kind Regards

Anders Helseth

Heavy New Year, everyone!.

(sorry just random post. but i think that word just cool :D )

Edited by sattyz

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT

I KNOW QUITE A FEW OF YOU GUYS ARE WORRIED ABOUT GETTING YOUR CORRECT SIZE IN THE MBB'S, DUE TO THE SIZING CHART BEING EXACT TO THE SAMPLE. JUST TO STATE THAT EVERYONE WILL BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE THEIR SIZE BEFORE RECEIVING THEIR JEANS. SO DO NOT WORRY

Happy New Year to all from snowy Swiss mountains.

I just had internet access for a moment and have sent the $ 100 price to Kevin Z in Alberta Canada

I love Alberta from my last visits there in 1981, 1984 and 1991

Kevin,

Enjoy the contest and I wish you and all the other contest people a lot of fun.

Cheers

Ruedi Karrer

There is a list, which I will publish after registration is closed. Currently, you are the only person in the Paul Rose denim, you are unique :-)

Good news as i am totally broke right now (merry xmas huh) but if i can join a bit later like march hopefully it would be possible.

Anyways i'll drop $10 to you guys soon to support the great effort you're making whether i join or not!

Just sent you guys a bit of $$$ ! I won't join the party but i'll watch this carefully !!!

cheers

Thank you to everyone who has signed up, or donated today. Fantastic effort guys, and much appreciated to keep this thing rolling.

To keep you all updated on what I actually do with the donations, I have paid for all the Championship belts from Obbigood, and will be investing in refreshments and food (beer and snacks) for anyone attending the Chain Stitch Massacre in Gosport for the arrival of the MBB's.

As of 5 minutes ago it's official. Thanks to Giles at IH my preorder was approved in time to get a pair of Mega BB. Was totally going to go with a pair of Oldblue but could not get a response to my emails. Thought about the 20oz FH but wanted a button fly. Thought about the PBJ's but wanted a fat leather patch to age as well...Swimming in the mainstream with the IH because of the great customer service. Not something Im use to while living in Brussels.

P.S. Donation sent!

When the list is posted will it have where people are located? I don't believe you asked for the info, but if could be interesting to know if other contestants are close by to create some of our own meet ups (hopefully with alcohol involved).

Awesome. I didn't finish my morning coffee so I couldn't remember what info we provided. You and everyone else setting this up have really gone above and beyond. Really looking forward to this!