Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Not entirely, if the website does work then it will be used ONLY for picture updates, the challenge pics, and any other pics that people want to throw up will still go in the forums, I like the forums, and I love when people share in a forum. I think to take that away would be a huge mistake, and kill the conversation these comps create.

The website will (hopefully) just be a visual record of evo progress per contestant.

Reminder

Just swift reminder that balance of payment for the HWDC belts is due on or before March 22nd, and I would prefer not get all the balances on that date if possible.

Yeh, but in two years we will lose around two thirds of that number, just down to circumstance and human nature. It's going to be a great ride for us all.

Belts are due to me around the 22nd of this month, I will ship the ones who have asked with their MBB's, and all others within the same week.

Is anyone planning on attending the Gosport Chainstitch Massacre? I'd love to head over and meet some folks, but I'm hesitant to book if nobody else is planning on going. It's rapidly approaching!

So far we will have roughly 20 folks attending the CSM, so my beer budget for the day is rising :P

There will be no extra DoubleXX tee's, I have 5 extra DV Sponsor tee's incoming, but they are for me to randomly award as prizes throughout the contest.

Actually, people really should be picking up those first HWDC shirts for this contest too if they want a tee.

Jimmy, could you throw up a list of what sizes you have remaining and a payment link please man, I might pick one up myself.