Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Oni Denim is fucking cool...that is all.

I was originally going to get the Oni 20oz for the competition. Then you and Beatle dangled 25 oz IH's in front of my heavy weight denim junky face and I had to have the IH's. Might still pick up the Oni later. Am so Jonesing for the MBB's this issue with the looms almost had me in a rubber room.

Saw some for the first time in person at BinG and I agree. Also great persons at BinG walked in got measured and came back an hour or so later to get my hemmed up Studio X's-33 for the competition.

Hemmed and ready! (5th wear)

Ft4QDzh.jpg

I freaking love the denim of the X's-33. I'm going to be in NYC in 2 months, and am praying they have a pair left(in any size), just so i can see them in person.

released from customs...hallelujah...going to charge me a shitload of money as tcb declared price including cost of pattern, sewing and every single rivet..but at least it looks like the photo shoot can happen and you guys will be able to see the first bybeatle jawns in 6 days

released from customs...hallelujah...going to charge me a shitload of money as tcb declared price including cost of pattern, sewing and every single rivet..but at least it looks like the photo shoot can happen and you guys will be able to see the first bybeatle jawns in 6 days

How does one go about eventually getting some if one likes!?

I have a production quote for 4 weeks ..so it will be tight, and depending on shipping you might start the contest 2 weeks later than the rest - but I will have a chat with mega that all those bybeatle legs will get added time ..even though I do think that 2 weeks in a 2 year contest won´t make any difference...

Finally got around to ordering a t-shirt! Got 11 wears in for my contest pair already, so I better keep being careful so I don't end up with a week or 2 of no wear whatsoever at the end of March. :)

Owing to what looks like a slight delay with the MBB's, there will also be an extension applied to the ByBeatle jeans too. If you order the jeans and they come two weeks after start, you will get an additional two weeks at the end.

Quick reminder for those who have purchased HWDC belts. Your belts are being manufactured now, and should be with me by around the 22nd March. If you have only paid the deposit, this date is when I will need the balance of your payment by.

Edited by Megatron1505

A buddy called me on Friday and asked if I wanted to go hiking the following day, so I thought what a great chance to help break in the N&F 32oz monsters before the contest starts. (This would be day 8th of wear.) Anyway the hike was a lot longer than expected, nearly 11kms over frozen Lake Winnipeg, in addition to make a diffcult climb up a huge frozen sand dune. Nearly 6 hours later we finally got back to the car and we were just beat.

Soon after starting the hike, I knew wearing the 32oz'ers in this kind of hike was not a good idea! But what are you going to do right? Cowboy up and keep going! By the time I got back to the car, I had cuts that were bleeding behind my knee where the denim creased in the honeycombs.

What a great day!

Quick reminder for those who have purchased HWDC belts. Your belts are being manufactured now, and should be with me by around the 22nd March. If you have only paid the deposit, this date is when I will need the balance of your payment by.

I'll get my balance to you on Friday..can't wait to get my two new belts!

Done...cheers for sorting all this out Mega, I can't wait to get the belt, MBBs, Cap etc :-)

Am I too late I pmD megatron nd no reply... Its only been 4 r 5 days but I want in

Fer sher thnx but im.not too late to.jojn the.contest am I??? I just received my first pair of raw z 21 oz unbranded ...I love'em can wait to try higher end brands... But im really excited about the comp...nd

Ive been wearing my jeans since last wednesday nd I need to kno if I need to give'em a wk or 2 off

LAST CHANCE TO ORDER. THE ORDER PAGE WILL BE

CLOSED AT 6:00 AM CST

after that there will NO re-orders so get your order in!

....so simple

The Official

Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015

T-shirts

are now ready for PRE-Order

All orders will ship by March 5th 2013.

DEnim-Popeye-hwdc-SF_IHF.png

CLICK HERE -->http://www.jimmycrow...dc-shirts2.html

And we are happy to announce one more colaboration!

Ebbets Field Flannels will produce a special edition Heavy Champ baseball cap

Here are the specs - and some tasty pictures - link for preorder

Standard cap /semiadjustable

Crown: Navy wool

Visor: Navy wool

Under visor: 7oz Duck , mustard (FD7-MUS)

Button: Navy

Eyelets: Navy

Sweatband: Black

Seam tape: Black

Stitching: Navy

8402412140_75c62b471e_z.jpg

8401323287_0c96911094_z.jpg

8402412590_702de30213_z.jpg

Ebbets-hats_hwdc.png

buy your gear heavy champs