Megatron1505

Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Registered and paid

I'm going to contribute but since the holidays just passed, its going to probably have to wait till payday. A bit tight on money right now!

Much appreciated :)

Mega, planning on sending 25 bones as soon as I get back to school and can transfer money to my paypal. I think 25 bucks is more than fair for all the crazy cool stuff you and beatle have planned, and I have faith that the sufu community will step up to help make this happen. I mean that'd be fair just to cover the hemming, or one of the nights of boozing, much less a 2 year denim party!

Just sent some money for your huge effort.

And, as we approach the end of day 2, we are now at 80 contestants.

Maybe once we hit 100 I'll start back on my eating plan so I fit into the size I ordered. Probably means salad for lunch tomorrow, at this rate.

Don't none of y'all get too eager tomorrow morning. I want bacon for breakfast.

More than happy to help out with payment, it's only fair with all the work you guys have done. Registration payment sent.

Another thought, those that have not paid for registration are exulted from some of the prizes. They can win the over all championship, but maybe the prize money and product goes to those that volunteered registration fee. I mean with the prize line up that we have for this competition why should someone who isn't willing to pay or contribute to this event, walk away with a pocket full of cash and prizes?

Only fair, in my opinion,

Edited by Netleyhunter

Can't wait to see the list of participants and jeans (although there's not much surprises I guess). And folks, remember this:

inb4 Max Power comes in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

So don't worry 'bout prizes. B)

Edited by Max Power

More than happy to help out with payment, it's only fair with all the work you guys have done. Registration payment sent.

Another thought, those that have not paid for registration are exulted from some of the prizes. They can win the over all championship, but maybe the prize money and product goes to those that volunteered registration fee. I mean with the prize line up that we have for this competition why should someone who isn't willing to pay or contribute to this event, walk away with a pocket full of cash and prizes?

Only fair, in my opinion,

We don't really want to limit people in any way, we said that we wouldn't. We were just a little surprised yesterday when we saw 76 competitors, and only 7 donations, that was a bit bad.

We kind of expected that around half the contestants would not donate, as it is Christmas, times are tough for people etc...

I'm really stoked about the theme challenge thing. Just a random thought - is there one "main" forum or does anybody share the submissions from other forums? Would be a shame to miss those. This will be so massive and hard to follow. And will there be a deadline for submission in an own gallery thread maybe (just like the contest final picture threads)?

Well, I think time will tell but I want this thing to start and this puzzles me ;)

Edited by Max Power

Well I guess we would still post on forums and if the website is up there's where most of the pictures from all forums will come together.

Finally paid...

I'm really stoked about the theme challenge thing. Just a random thought - is there one "main" forum or does anybody share the submissions from other forums? Would be a shame to miss those. This will be so massive and hard to follow. And will there be a deadline for submission in an own gallery thread maybe (just like the contest final picture threads)?

Well, I think time will tell but I want this thing to start and this puzzles me ;)

Some competitors post on more than one forum, some do not, I can't really tell people where to post. The website is to ensure that we all get to see the important part, denim evolution, the themed challenges are to ensure that the forum threads stay as entertaining as possible, and that people actually evolve their jeans.

First challenge is already stressing me out.

I can't remember what the choice is......not a good sign.....better go check the first post......I feel another database coming on :ph34r:

Is the insanity slowing? Only 12 new contestants today. We are now at 92.

Next person to register for the contest makes us 100 competitors, and wins a prize (which you will have to wait until March to receive).

registered! gonna pay the mega busters deposit later.

Just checking in - hope you guys are ready to play...

Mega Beatle Buster Sample - Note that the arcs and W will be black on production models.

358FCF2B-869B-4CC6-B384-42949A07F38F-8376-00000B93DCCC0D19.jpg

99117C27-B0B7-458C-8F17-DCDE1DC1E11C-8376-00000B93EA47BE6F.jpg

4E2F7B48-A307-4485-8055-FA4D7DC55F76-8376-00000B945DD6051E.jpg

E9707F55-83A5-41AF-BFC8-A93A9E202677-8376-00000B946A70FA24.jpg

70827D7F-C830-4FA7-AAFC-7431ABCC2F92-8376-00000B9470736A1F.jpg

FBDA23D2-9CB5-4FA5-A660-2FC64A111FED-8376-00000B948C479B4D.jpg

A72B3978-1B5B-4239-8D77-276CFBAADE2C-8376-00000B94AEF8A967.jpg

D7DE7D81-449B-4AAF-BDBD-26592E9FFA1C-8376-00000B94B95AA5F6.jpg

3CE8A499-8F5D-462A-B050-2917D1AFFFCE-8376-00000B94BF1E9AA6.jpg

The sizing chart on the pre order page is 100% accurate to this sample.

W38, measures 37 at first as it is one washed, but will stretch 1". The sample sizing is exactly as per the measurements chart on the order page.

Are you going to wait until registration ends before posting everyone's model or is there anyway we can do it on a rolling basis? Since chickening out on the 32oz N&Fs, I'm still undecided on what to use. Thanks.

I'm going to wait :P

QUICK REMINDER THAT THE DEADLINE FOR ORDERING THE IRON HEART MEGA BEATLE BUSTER JEANS IS NEW YEARS EVE !!!!!

THIS WILL BE THE ONLY CHANCE TO BUY THIS EXCLUSIVELY DETAILED COMPETITION JEAN FOR THE REDUCED PRICE OF $425 (USUAL RRP IS $495)

THE CLOCK IS TICKING, ONLY THREE DAYS REMAINING !!

Edited by Megatron1505