Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Definitely up for the hat, looks to be the bomb. Need to think about the occupancy for the knife pocket, perhaps one of those toy trolls as a tribute :rolleyes:

17oz denim sounds interesting. Not sure how well 25oz denim will go down in the summer months. I really need to stay off these boards or I'm going spend my last dime on denim. Can't help it with all the unique and limited run denim floating around right now.

sizing info on the cap - it´s ebbets semi adjustable version - so no strap, but a rubber textile band - in other words - it stretches in between sizes.

in other words - sizing will go

7 - 7 1/8

7 1/8 - 7 1/4

7 1/4 - 7 3/8

7 3/8 - 7 1/2

7 1/2 - 7 5/8

7 5/8 - 7 3/4

I will post pre order link as soon as DOUBLEXX order page is ready,

legendary JimmyC is kind enough to manage the order process

size_charts.png

On the secret bybeatle project - it will only be a couple more days until I can tell you the whole story - but yes , a 17oz redline selvage denim - rope dyed and dipped 24 times that has never ever before been used by any brand will make it worth the wait...

On the secret bybeatle project - it will only be a couple more days until I can tell you the whole story - but yes , a 17oz redline selvage denim - rope dyed and dipped 24 times that has never ever before been used by any brand will make it worth the wait...

Damn you!!! :tongue:

So there are to be jackets and jerseys too? Wth?

Don't tempt me.

So far as merchandise goes, we have 1 more collaboration to come, and it's another big one, but it is a couple of months away yet.

So buy you hats, belts,shirts and jeans, then restock your wallet for the final piece of armour....... unless you're entering the HWBC too, then I feel sorry for your wallet, ha ha

I can't wear the same denims for four years straight my friend. Two years is enough. Hoping it will be okay to switch our competition denims before the competition actually starts. Can't wait to find out more about these 17oz...especially what brand?!?

I can't wear the same denims for four years straight my friend. Two years is enough. Hoping it will be okay to switch our competition denims before the competition actually starts. Can't wait to find out more about these 17oz...especially what brand?!?

8401402141_1471e9c772_z.jpg

8405621340_7f3211aa88.jpg

I just wonder whether i can get a registration number without confirmed jeans model right now. Because i just checked the stock of certain jeans but they are out of stock right now. I am waiting the restock. I really want to be in this comp. I'll confirm the jeans model before the deadline. So if i can get the registration number please let me know and i'll PM you Mega or i just wait for my jeans arrived and then PM.

I just wonder whether i can get a registration number without confirmed jeans model right now. Because i just checked the stock of certain jeans but they are out of stock right now. I am waiting the restock. I really want to be in this comp. I'll confirm the jeans model before the deadline. So if i can get the registration number please let me know and i'll PM you Mega or i just wait for my jeans arrived and then PM.

No problem.

I can't wear the same denims for four years straight my friend. Two years is enough.

The HWDC2 will run for the planned 2 years, what comes next however....

So you sure we can't enter both divisions....? I was thinking "just size up on the MBBs, and wear them over the 17oz top secrets...it is -4°F here today!

We have a name for weather gets to be like that here, it's called summer. :P -43°F up here today, it's a bit nippy. Thankfully the igloos are warm and at night we can cuddle up to our pet polar bears.

Edited by Netleyhunter

For those of us in the North East of North America, I've been road testing my 25oz IHs in Bermuda the last few days. I can almost guarantee that you won't melt this summer*

*no guarantees implied by this post. You still might melt, but it's probably because you aren't focused enough.

I don't know, man. I ride my bike from BK to Tribeca every day for work. Shorts are kind of a must for me from June to the end of August and a I still sweat bullets. That being said, my jean will be waiting for me at work where there is AC and every bearable shift in weather will see them busting over the bridge with me.