Megatron1505

Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

New challenge announcement delayed by 24 hours  :) 

Nope, lost my red note book that a kind friend bought for me  :ph34r:

Oh wow I guess it was time for new challenges.

Yeah I'm always out in the last minute, just realized on my way home from the pub that I needed to post a challenge.
So this is my Season changing-challenge, I hate winter, we had a great December with like +5 C and no snow, but I guess winter did catch up on us and we'll probably be stuck with this until April.

33e6bdc8-b0e4-4ed4-980d-c1e1cf396a37_zps

11 months, 8 washes:

12185476796_00c2c75b97_z.jpg

Still not located my red book of ideas, therefore I am up for suggestions for the next three challenges. Best answers chosen by me by midnight on Saturday will be the next challenges. 

Hey, I can't do all the work around here  ;)

Messaged to you or on the forum?

hi guys,

just for fun
this 's video made by my friend Alexander Bimo
flashback to July 2013

http://vimeo.com/73633330

:ph34r:

me in Samurai 610 LX

Edited by el_toro

My challenge ideas:
1. Extreme weather challenge.  Seems like everyone is getting crazy winter weather.  I want to see people wearing their jeans in a blizzard.

2. Denim hard at work.  Hey, this is workwear, right?

3. Winter sports + denim.  Totally catering to the fact that I've taken my jeans skiing in the Wasatch Mountains 27 times in the last 2 1/2 months. :)

Thank you Cander, I too would like to see people wear their jeans in a blizzard and whilst working. Keep them coming guys.

1 and 3 would be a tough chanellenge for all the guys in South East Asia and Down Under  :P

Think more global ;)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

I would like to see a Person of your choice wearing your Jeans. Extra Points for strangers and gals or celebs.

Edited by Max Power

I like the workwear idea and the extreme weather

Cupid or Bust- do something romantic in your jeans or something to spite all the lovers on their holiday

Jeans in weird places- self explanatory, get weird

Max I don't know of more than 2 people off hand that can fit into my jeans, even amongst the women i know T.T not many people fit a size 28 waist

How about a rockstar challenge? Either doing it for real or editing the jeans into a picture like during Denim at the movies. It could also be combined with Max's idea of someone else wearing the jeans.

I like the Cupid-Challenge… but could we keep that in mind for summer? In that case, I might have something very special for you… (not telling more… ;) )

I would like to see people performkng a trick in denim, like a magic trick or a trick in any kind of sports or a cool move they know. Would be cool I guess

I like the denim hard at work idea. I also like the cupid idea.  What about a denim/music combination?  People would post pictures of themselves in their denim at a live show, their favorite record store, with their music collection, etc.

Oh! What about a Canadian tuxedo contest?  People post the best denim on denim (on denim on denim...) outfits with their contest pants.

Oh! What about a Canadian tuxedo contest?  People post the best denim on denim (on denim on denim...) outfits with their contest pants.

Sounds fun

I would like to see people performkng a trick in denim, like a magic trick or a trick in any kind of sports or a cool move they know. Would be cool I guess

Unfair, look at your name.

for me one point would definitely be to "show us how/what you do for a living!"...

Hm. Can work out for those who have an interesting job. I can't take Pictures where I work at all, and if I was allowed to, they would be between boring (my Job)  and shocking (my workplace). But not a bad idea.

Not every challenge will suit everyone, that's why we have three different to chose from! :)

Exactamundo.

11 months - No wash
Soon i've been wearing these 365 days in a row and they will get a gentle wash at the one year mark. Looking forward to see the results then!

1e6d1bef-9530-42bb-9dca-a3d35290e1b8_zps

DSC_0007_zps4e00086a.jpg?t=1391089073

DSC_0014_zpsb6d58288.jpg?t=1391089101

DSC_0018_zps641d83f3.jpg?t=1391089130

DSC_0025_zps672f845d.jpg?t=1391089163

DSC_0031_zpsbe0e0445.jpg?t=1391089188

^ Now that is exactly what I'm talking about when it comes to subtle beauty. To me they look so natural and perfectly aged, lovely jeans.

Haven't washed yet as my student life is just sitting and studying for like 10 hours a day. Literally. One chair alldey, errdey. So my fades are going very slowly...

I like the cupid, work/job, and music challenge ideas.

I know "angel/devil" was like the first challenge, but I'm a big proponent of volunteer work, so I think that kind of stuff should ways be encouraged =p.

Another idea: money challenge. Either you doing something that rakes in the big bucks, or conversely doing something that costs a good chunk (in my head, I'm picturing some kind of crazy, fun, possibly once in a lifetime outing). I think this challenge would be really flexible for people e.g. work/job, music concert, snowsports, etc.

Edited by who8mahrice