Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Also I will be leaving for North Carolina Thursday night and since the weather is cold I will be able to finally get some good pictures of my jacket and jeans together.

I am the worst kind of jealous of that orange set up, my friend and I both dream of Orange guitar equipment

I love the amp head...the dual terror is more than what I need and the price is reasonable. You can really get great tones out of it...especially that bluesy british sound. Highly recommend it.

Ok maybe I didn't think this through properly, but here is my December update.  Surprised that my iphone picked up the falling snow as much as it did.

HC-IH-06

Mega Beatle Busters

You can start a new trend for impressionable denimheads, the snow-soak.   :biggrin:

I still wonder, how you achieve that grainy, marbly look on the 21 oz 510. I think Megatron had it on his HDC1 pair as well, and Gilangaditya' fire element  has a lot of it. I thought it would come with more frequent washes, but I'm already washing my jeans a lot and they still look pretty dark and even.

Anyone else having trouble with pasting links and uploading photos (via flickr) to the site? For the photos I click on the icon to add a picture, paste the flickr link and the buttons at the bottom where you post the picture aren't working. ????? Same thing with posting a link, I copy the address and try to post it in the thread and nothing  happens. It's like I didn't copy the address at all.

Quick update as I have been away awhile. 

Weather here sucks.  -35 to -45 with the wind chill.  Tons of snow which has made travel crazy.  25 oz is thick but does not cut the chill of -45.  There has def'n been shrinkage if you catch my drift.

For some reason sufu and photobucket are not liking each other so can't upload pics right now.  Will soon.

2 soaks in since getting the MBB's.  Currently double cuffing because I have been living in Sorel's and Down Parkas.

Where in Canada do you live to have that temperature?

We had our coldest day today, -7C. It's enough for me!

Pretty much all the prairie Provinces, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba, which are located in central Canada have been under a cold snap the last week or so. Gotta be tough to live here.

Well I finally made it back from North Carolina just to go to class tonight and wake up in just a few hours for a job but, I had an amazing time I got to see family which is never short of wonderful.  I managed to get some changing of season pictures they are on my Aunt's camera and I will upload those when I can.  I also managed to find a store called Old North that embodied the ideal of investing in the quality of your clothes and supporting Made In America Garments and I graciously invested in their cause by buying a boat load of clothes and goodies.  Great people there, truly wonderful and addicted to a labor that they love.  They also lead me to a man named Russel Shurtz who started and has been running is own brand called Circle A Brand and he repaired, hemmed, and modified my 3Sixteen Shadow Selvedge so that I can finally start wearing them.  I bought loads of records, clothes, and of course food and had myself a nice little weekend getting away from the norm.

Hope you guys enjoy my brief story.