Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

HC-SF-32

Viapiana – Wide – 16.25oz (17oz after soak) Unsanforized Japanese Selvedge Denim

Sorry guys, I've been bloody slack posting images and completing challenges... my teacher always said "needs to try harder!"

2hplwg0.jpg

mine was always "could do better if he applied himself"

am yet to order a pair of Viapiana's. 'next time' i keep saying

Hey guys,

I had an article about the competition go up today on rawrdenim and I wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped out. I wanted to feature even more people but was tight on time. There was more fun stuff written (particularly convo w/ Gavin) but got cut out by my editor. Anyways, I've been enjoying this competition from afar, and I can't wait to see what the final results are. Cheers

about 2 weeks ago, my wife and son came to perth to visit me. so we decided to take the weekend traveling abit. here's some shots from The pinnacles in Nambung national park roughly 3hours north of perth. and by the beach in a little town called cervantes.

36768C74-3306-45BE-88DE-0E670EE8AB02_zps

85E8A541-D841-4F6A-AF51-24E61C4A5C2B_zps

Limestone pillars. some are small some are huge.

ABD6F5C1-CA15-4722-8718-40077F343DE0_zps

F5E54D0A-3FCA-4BF8-AE04-93E016940625_zps

CA283152-488B-44F5-BE8B-D1F6E9243D4A_zps

By 

Pinnacles are awesome. I did a week long trip up the west coast in 2004 and it was one of the coolest trips I've done. I think my favorite stop was Coral Bay.  A large, beautiful coral reef starts 50m off the beach. I was a little nervous getting in the water though, as a man had been scuba diving in that location a week before I was there and was eaten by a 20ft tiger shark.

Fantastic pics LB, looks like you guys had a blast.

thanks gav, we sure did.

Pinnacles are awesome. I did a week long trip up the west coast in 2004 and it was one of the coolest trips I've done. I think my favorite stop was Coral Bay.  A large, beautiful coral reef starts 50m off the beach. I was a little nervous getting in the water though, as a man had been scuba diving in that location a week before I was there and was eaten by a 20ft tiger shark.

oh well, it isn't WA if there isn't sharks by the coast. every once in a while you'll get news reported on sharks incidents. just have a little faith y'know. hahaha.  ;)

Edited by louisbosco

Long time no see! 

ByBeatle Volume 01

10/11 months

3 soaks (including initial soak)

Still no wash

The jeans feels a bit snuggier lately since i gained some weight. 

Thanks to el_toro for the camera and bandwidth 

N8lXyyj.jpg

3YUYSLu.jpg

TkQwOd5.jpg

QnQ4sA3.jpg

yCuvgfJ.jpg

ztYyNLm.jpg

Thought I should do a update even though I haven't barley used them at all past month, need to repair this pocket that just gets bigger and bigger for every wear. But here's some more detailed pics anyway.

15 months
1 wash

wE6KprO.jpg?2

7igfr2a.jpg?2

4oPQHsx.jpg?1

5HskDra.jpg

hRp7Ikn.jpg

great photo's and updates....it reminds me that i should probably do mine soon.  I have been meaning to do the challenge too but I just haven't had the will with all this heat.

I often stop at Lundbreck falls on my way home from the Crowsnest Pass for work.  It is a nice place to decompress.  Got the idea to take some pictures with the timer on the camera.  I am not a skilled photographer so I apologize.

DSCN5897_zps6bcd9ea0.jpg

The Falls

DSCN5900_zps3181a8fe.jpg

Mr. Squinty

DSCN5902_zps8e6819f4.jpg

Mr. Combover

DSCN5904_zpsaa160982.jpg

DSCN5905_zpsa1a0ed4f.jpg

DSCN5907_zps47ef5ddf.jpg