Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Steel Feathers are kicking back at the moment due to repairs. Threads coming undone at the patch and on the outer seem at my left knee. All the biking the past 3-4 months have also weakended the fabric in the seat aswell developing a small hole. 

Was hoping to get them done before I'm going away over the weekend but I did not.

And about Fanya's awsome pair - there's tons of time left. I recall some guys making massive progress the final 3 months in the previous competition.

Have a great weekend heavy champs! 

Finally got some photos up from my sister, she is still getting into the swing of things and is just a hobbyist so take it easy on us!

photo1-1.jpg

This was my favorite one out of it and gives a nice shot of the fit.

HWDC challenge round 5 - introduce your country

well what to say...actually i'm living in germany all my life. now, after graduation, i've decided to move to switzerland (2years ago i've already spend 10months in an internship there). so yeah, here i am :)

13years ago i've spent my last day skiing. now, having the best ski ressorts around the corner, i've decided to go all in and bought all the gear needed (last week). trying to get as many ski days as possible before the season ends...so this is what i did on the weekend!

saturday - Grindelwald (switzerland)

arrived early in the morning, so no standing in the queue and was able to grab one of the first gondolas

vo9d.jpg

my view

zqo0.jpg

beautiful scenery

m6wg.jpg

mate from my first job and a friend of his

lbac.jpg

in front off the Eiger Nordwand again

59it.jpg

waiting on the train

f3g9.jpg

here it comes

mu5d.jpg

at the end of the day i've enjoyed a nice cold beer before doing the downswing

jytn.jpg

to cont.

cont. ...

yesterday and today - Mount Titlis, Engelberg (switzerland)

on the way

s8h6.png

fb2a.png

straight on to the gondola (with my flat mate)

g6j0.jpg

taking a short rest

zwna.png

mug shot

ti3o.png

aprés ski

62v4.png

the hotel we stayed in (food was good, bed not so much)

0x83.png

IH with me, all the time (ihsh-21, ihsi-02)

wwzy.jpg

and as already said, too much wind today, so we just went for a little walk

ixem.jpg

I'll keep the snowy picturestorm rolling. Do mind I only brought my phone with me out in the tracks.

During the weekend I visited some friends who's working at a skiresort called Stöten pretty much on the border between Sweden and Norway. Can't say I'm too happy leaving it behind and study for exams the upcoming weeks. But it was really nice to get out of the city for a few days.

Foggy slopes

12444625894_9c46f7eab7_o.png

Crosscountry tracks were less foggy
12444625324_5766bd0355_o.png

12444625354_fea0771bbf_o.png

12444625884_e7fdc91582_o.png

Didn't have enough time to shoot some decent pictures. But for now this teaser of my Warden should do.

10 months of wear, 2 soaks, 1 machinewash.

IMAG0600_zpshp69kc2e.jpg

X-post from the Sage topic. I'll shoot some better pics the following days

HC-SF-103 Samurai S5000vx 25oz 15th anniv.

A break from all the snowy pictures. Just came back from a family vacation in Indonesia on Gili Trawangan and Bali. Weren’t too many pictures with the denim, except from travelling days I only wore them at night when the temperature dropped slightly. And I wasn’t as moody as I look in the pictures, just a stupid “pose for the camera†face.

IMG_3853_zps1ffca68b.jpg

IMG_3910_zpsb5445a3e.jpg

IMG_3909_zps22801f86.jpg

IMG_3942_zps1af50343.jpg

extremely jealous of all the snow pics. extremely.

as a european now living in Australia, my lack of access to snow just makes me sick. last time i saw snow was in Japan two years ago, and uncharacteristically there wasn't much of it while i was there.

maybe i should move?

Florida's panhandle had frost that sat on the ground for more than a couple hours, closest thing to snow I have seen in about the same time.  I think moving would do the trick.

extremely jealous of all the snow pics. extremely.

as a european now living in Australia, my lack of access to snow just makes me sick. last time i saw snow was in Japan two years ago, and uncharacteristically there wasn't much of it while i was there.

maybe i should move?

Fly to tazzie this Winter!!

HWDC2 Meet Up

It is with a heavy heart that I must state that I will not be able to arrange or attend a meet up in the US this year due to personal circumstance. I work in an industry which supports the military and we have seen our budgets and hours drastically cut in the last 12 months, the upshot being my earning potential has greatly decreased, add this to the rise in flight prices and I simply cannot afford to bring my family over to the US. Coupled with this I have promised a friend whos wife is seriously ill that we will take a trip in Europe with them this summer. I hope you can all understand the difficulty of these circumstance.

I would like nothing better than for you guys to organise your own meets, and if anyone wants to step forward to get that done I will aid the entertainments/ budget budget as far as I can. My sincere apologies to anyone who feels let down.

HWDC2 Meet Up

It is with a heavy heart that I must state that I will not be able to arrange or attend a meet up in the US this year due to personal circumstance. I work in an industry which supports the military and we have seen our budgets and hours drastically cut in the last 12 months, the upshot being my earning potential has greatly decreased, add this to the rise in flight prices and I simply cannot afford to bring my family over to the US. Coupled with this I have promised a friend whos wife is seriously ill that we will take a trip in Europe with them this summer. I hope you can all understand the difficulty of these circumstance.

I would like nothing better than for you guys to organise your own meets, and if anyone wants to step forward to get that done I will aid the entertainments/ budget budget as far as I can. My sincere apologies to anyone who feels let down.

There's no hard feelings Mega. We all know that life comes in between sometimes. You probably even pulled your hair until the very last minute to see if it'd be possible to squeeze in a trip to the US. 

I'm probably going over to NYC in august with a mate anyway. Would be alot of fun is some other guys are still up for it though! 

Oh yeah, I'll be in Berlin 4-7th july if someone's up for bingedrinking with a gang of 25 year olds.