Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Yeah I'm always out in the last minute, just realized on my way home from the pub that I needed to post a challenge.
So this is my Season changing-challenge, I hate winter, we had a great December with like +5 C and no snow, but I guess winter did catch up on us and we'll probably be stuck with this until April.

33e6bdc8-b0e4-4ed4-980d-c1e1cf396a37_zps

Still not located my red book of ideas, therefore I am up for suggestions for the next three challenges. Best answers chosen by me by midnight on Saturday will be the next challenges. 

Hey, I can't do all the work around here  ;)

My challenge ideas:
1. Extreme weather challenge.  Seems like everyone is getting crazy winter weather.  I want to see people wearing their jeans in a blizzard.

2. Denim hard at work.  Hey, this is workwear, right?

3. Winter sports + denim.  Totally catering to the fact that I've taken my jeans skiing in the Wasatch Mountains 27 times in the last 2 1/2 months. :)

I like the workwear idea and the extreme weather

Cupid or Bust- do something romantic in your jeans or something to spite all the lovers on their holiday

Jeans in weird places- self explanatory, get weird

Max I don't know of more than 2 people off hand that can fit into my jeans, even amongst the women i know T.T not many people fit a size 28 waist

Haven't washed yet as my student life is just sitting and studying for like 10 hours a day. Literally. One chair alldey, errdey. So my fades are going very slowly...

I like the cupid, work/job, and music challenge ideas.

I know "angel/devil" was like the first challenge, but I'm a big proponent of volunteer work, so I think that kind of stuff should ways be encouraged =p.

Another idea: money challenge. Either you doing something that rakes in the big bucks, or conversely doing something that costs a good chunk (in my head, I'm picturing some kind of crazy, fun, possibly once in a lifetime outing). I think this challenge would be really flexible for people e.g. work/job, music concert, snowsports, etc.

Edited by who8mahrice