Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

What details have been hammered out for the NY meetup as of yet?

So far I think we've only decided that it takes place in the beginning of august. 

Would be fun to brainstorm a little to rev up the excitement. What do you have to do while in New York?

Well, I was thinking of something complicated like getting as many people together as possible and roaming around various bars until we're all really drunk, and then eating some pizza.

Thanks for adding the pics freak. But, I do know how to add pics from photo bucket. I have recently changed computers at work and along with a host of other problems I can not upload photos. It is probably the most minor of the issues but a pain nontheless.

On another note, I just have to share this.

Epic eats food challenge!!

Home made hunters chicken, made with my own smoky barbecue sauce and local chicken and bacon. Served with hand cut home seasoned paprika fries (cut with a hand press) and a bottle of Gueze for me, Peche Mel for the wife.

ysanenyb.jpg

Cooking nicely.

uzumyjun.jpg

Cheese is added

asupusus.jpg

Table is set.

vyhupupe.jpg

Food is added.

u3uqy9ar.jpg

The main dish.

gajanuze.jpg

On the plate.

y2y2aqa5.jpg

A quality beverage.

9apadyry.jpg

Delicious

dyqegy3e.jpg

Random Christmas tree shot.

Carpet cleaning day? Jawns are looking good

Yeap, a routine cleaning my carpet every months  ^_^ 

One of the better knuckle fadez ive looked at. Who makes the boots?

Cheap cordovan boots, and re-sole to ripple vibram

My recent tattoo has halted my pair, I don't imagine a week will really hurt in the long run but I certainly miss my babies.
will post a horde of photos that will include: update on jeans, cheesy photos of my second tattoo, my changing of seasons photos, photos of my new jacket, and probably some other random stuff.

and all this food would have made me hungry had I not just eaten before checking on the forum.

Edited by FLDenim211

Back in Minnesota for the holidays, will get my brother to take some pics of my jeans with his fancy camera.  Before coming back here, I took my jeans skiing at Snowbird everyday for a week straight, so they got in some fantastic wear, jumped a cliff or two, and skied some crazy chutes and deep powder underneath my snow pants.  Only have a couple crappy pics...

11482283824_f45e7d4acc_z.jpg

11482283504_159943d8e4_z.jpg

My orange ski suit is most definitely not sufu approved. :)