Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Checking in - really pleased everyone doing so well.

My MBB Status;

Jeans Location: USA - Railcar workshop.

My Location: Brightin UK.

Solution: Currently Wearing 21oz IHxBBxOD until I have my comp jeans back.

A worthy substitute while railcar adjust my MBB's.

- they were just too big so I'm having that fixed.

Will take some pics when I have them back.

Hopefully this week.

U.

Challenge 3

HC-SF-76

Flathead 2015

My friend told me about this beer drinking game, while camping at a bday party.  The game is called the "Wisest Wizard" and each time you finish a beer you tape the end to a new beer.  Once you finish 10 beers (perfect for the challenge), you become the "Wisest Wizard" with a "staff." When you are the wizard, it pretty much makes you the president and can tell anyone what to do playing the game.  If the competition catches up to you and are other wizards with a staff, you duel your staff like a sword. When the staff breaks and whoever has the longest staff is the Wisest Wizard.  Good times. 

WP_20130817_004.jpg

WP_20130817_002.jpg

Finished!

WP_20130817_014.jpg

Edited by Chubacca

I gave my 500s another soak (in the tub) and wore them back to shape.  About 4 months.

ryk8.jpg

About 4 months and what a beauty!

Now im kinda regret not to choose my fav. brand as my contest pair..huge jelous now

Challenge 3

HC-SF-76

Flathead 2015

My friend told me about this beer drinking game, while camping at a bday party.  The game is called the "Wisest Wizard" and each time you finish a beer you tape the end to a new beer.  Once you finish 10 beers (perfect for the challenge), you become the "Wisest Wizard" with a "staff." When you are the wizard, it pretty much makes you the president and can tell anyone what to do playing the game.  If the competition catches up to you and are other wizards with a staff, you duel your staff like a sword. When the staff breaks and whoever has the longest staff is the Wisest Wizard.  Good times. 

Finished!

Love that game.  We used to play with the rule that when your staff reaches 12 beers you get to sit on the shoulders of a lesser wizard, as the staff becomes too tall to easily access the upper most can.

decided to wash...the waist stretched too much to 33''..im not comfy with loose on my waist..

20130815_195424.jpg

drying

20130815_202056.jpg

NEW

w = 31 1/2"

fr = 10"

br= 14"

knee=8 1/2"

hem= 7 1/2"

inseam = 33"

WORN

w = 33"

fr = 10 1/2"

br= 14 1/2"

knee=8 3/4"

hem= 7 3/4"

inseam = 33"

WASH

w = 31"

fr = 9 1/2"

br= 13 1/2"

knee=8"

hem= 7"

inseam = 32"

i'm happy with the new fit =)

20130817_185459.jpg20130817_190318.jpg20130817_190704.jpg

So, I actually completed challenge 3 (exactly 10 drinks, admittedly over like 6 or 7 hours while hanging out with buddies, so I was never all that intoxicated) on Saturday but didn't have a camera with me and drank half of them in a hottub in a swimsuit instead of in my jeans.  Considering that my car is lame (2004 Hyundai Sonata) and my art abilities are nonexistent, I guess I'll just have to do it again. :)

Edited by cander49

Also, damn, Beatle and Masamune.  Those are great fits you guys have on those MBBs in recent posts!  You're definitely giving everyone else something to aspire to with their pairs!

^ beatle need to come up with a new acronym to avoid stuff getting mixed up. 

bybeatle, beatle buster and mega beatle buster...even i was confused at first  :D

^^ thanks cander...really glad to choose bybeatle as my competition pair.

what's the power?

A really stiff pair of Beatle Busters.

And I also drive hyundai sonata Cander, sadly for me i couldnt drink and I cant do art so i had no choice.