Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

I agree with you Max, great design! I didn't think you sounded like a jerk at all.

I went with the FH2111's because its the same 20 oz denim with orange/gold arcs. Wearing them right now actually.

I'm sorry that I'm late with this and not the best executed challenge, totally lost track of time. Was it 12 weeks between this one too?

Hope I'm not disqualified because of it?

'

HC-SF-114 - P.I Hagbergs & CO - H60 19oz Challenge #2 Sport/outdoors!

Since I can't really do any sport activites etc. due to a half paralyse leg, my kind of sport is working with my car. That I also do outside some times. Hope it's good enough!

sw79.jpg

lsl9.jpg

They got quite dirty and dusty, way more then when these pictures was taken.

4t3c.jpg

9vml.jpg

94wr.jpg

0wuj.jpg

Edited by Slowitchu

My company warehouse was caught on fire on last friday night. It was crazy. This whole madness has caught me busy for several days.  Sorry Mega, I miss my opportunity to do second challenge because of this.

gnbb.jpg

4k3y.jpg

hkxo.jpg

20yi.jpg

sv6f.jpg

Edited by masamune

^^^^masamune: Real bad story.

I hope you can recover your bussiness as soon as possible!!!

Sorry to change subjects

Everyone's jeans look truly incredible, I am so excited to see them at the 1-year and the finish line!  I am also excited for the meet up as it will be my first time in New York in addition to the fun of meeting up for HWDC, I am already saving up all my money!

My MBBs after pressure washing the girlfriend's house...they got their 3rd wash after this...

P1010068_zpsee18ab77.jpg

P1010066_zps87ca6c9a.jpg

I was travelling again and ran across this wicked cloud/ storm formation.  In the distance you can see the light shining through to one of our Wind Farms.  I waited for the storm to pass and continued home.  Hail still present on the highway 45 minutes later.

DSCN4802_zpsd848f902.jpg

This magnificent bastard was in a field beside me when I was taking pictures of the storm.  The closer I tried to get to him the louder his grunts got and the more pissed he became.  I won't get into the gross details but at one point he decided me being that close illicited a "scenting" of himself.  We Men are disgusting!!!

DSCN4803_zpsb2b6cf15.jpg

Edited by Noodle36

Oops...I took a break from any actual content on the forums for a while. Slightly missed the deadline for the second challenge. I did it back during the challenge dates, just never posted pictures. Better late than never.

HC-SF-106

Went home at the beginning of summer (Seattle), and family took a road trip down to Portland. We stopped at the border to go to Multnomah Falls and did some hiking there.1011528_549495015100007_1768753227_n.jpg

The waterfall itself:

1016765_549494081766767_1186221078_n.jpg

Here's a more recent one of last weekend while at Lollapalooza in Chicago:

23350_10102248194841418_140428723_n.jpg

Report from the SEPDX opening party, at which I repp'd both HWDCII and HWBC items:

After the "interesting" conversation between my wife and I over the cost of a certain MF-produced bandana ("Yeah, but its limited edition..."), it was quite welcome for her to send me casually and merrily on my way back to Self-Edge PDX.  

The hits of the night included beer by Bridgeport, a peek at the darning and chainstitching machines, a visit from Roy Slaper (who is quite tall in person, and who I heard ask, more than once, "Well, what's your favorite Murakami novel?")

Tyler (who I referred to as Zach several times over the evening, as I had been awake for the better part of about 30 hours by that point, exacerbated by free beer) and I nerded out over a few products, Kiya and I watched Roy think about fixing an armoire, I watched Kiya juggle a few hundred thought processes and relationships effortlessly and seamlessly, and in the end, I made off with the beautiful SE 1937 Zippo (purchased at a price more in line with my wife's thinking...).  A fun time was had by all.

9485646163_7b4071cab1_b.jpg

9488454222_c25beea4b1_b.jpg

9488465640_9b70996314_b.jpg

9488477240_5cf202cb03_b.jpg

9488497760_42d7fc6eb4_b.jpg

Mid valley - so jealous!!!

We planned out family vacation around brew fest instead of the SEPDX opening. Only had a chance to see the building but not inside SE. Plus rep for the photos and representing the two HW contests.

I took a picture whilst in the building of the SE address.

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc441/Noodle361/80A67F28-9EA9-4829-B578-C72AB639B0AB-1153-000002A371C8042F_

They are synthetic indigo, just hank dyed multiple times to achieve the "look" of natural indigo. They will fade, but they're gonna be stubborn.

Edited by Megatron1505

summer is not the best time to travel in my industry.

so, here's what i was able to squeeze in on my sched.

tho' certainly not much of an "outdoor challenge", but def outdoor, as well as out of town  ... 'live in NYC, btw.

kbae.jpg

n97a.jpg

42hc.jpg

o7xi.jpg

reu4.jpg

Edited by BrownMetallic