Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

HWDC Meet Up 2- San Francisco

Just a quick update to this plan, as a couple of things have changed.

- I cannot get out to SF until July 2014 at the earliest, so meet will be July/ August next year.

- If anyone is interested in doing a Goruck challenge we will need around 20 people to make it cost viable.

- If there is not enough interest in the GR Challenge, we will just get into SF and have a serious fuckin party.

You have the loose arrangements, get saving Heavy Champs this is going to be hell of a denim meet.

B) B) B) B) B) B)

HEAT WAVE CHALLENGE

HWDC Meet Up 2- San Francisco

Just a quick update to this plan, as a couple of things have changed.

- I cannot get out to SF until July 2014 at the earliest, so meet will be July/ August next year.

- If anyone is interested in doing a Goruck challenge we will need around 20 people to make it cost viable.

- If there is not enough interest in the GR Challenge, we will just get into SF and have a serious fuckin party.

You have the loose arrangements, get saving Heavy Champs this is going to be hell of a denim meet.

B) B) B) B) B) B)

HEAT WAVE CHALLENGE

i

i really hope i can join you guys..

but i will surely be there for either the Jakarta meet up or Singapore at least..

xpost from IH forums

The electric blues are starting to come out, super excited for the coming progress.

HC-IH-38

MBB 32x36

~7 week update, pre and post soak.

Pre soak pics.

Ql9VnHC.jpg

hZEKNSa.jpg

m0V9nEk.jpg

Post soak

Vq51kwD.jpg

BcG773A.jpg

WAXUK5A.jpg

Kwvnpwb.jpg

CK89oZ2.jpg

Gah, I have (what I think is) such a good idea for the challenge, but alas, my Photoshop skills are abysmal. Oh well, I'll take a day or two to make it look better. In the meantime, here's a fairly recent photo of the combs. 

8949066465_63258e550b_b.jpg

Edit: Oh, and I am HC-SF-81 by the way. Steel Feathers. 

Edited by mandel9000

On second thought, I give up! Not the challenge altogether, but the trying to make my contribution look better part...

So please don't mind the stupid look on my face (this was the only photo where I nailed the pose) or the shoddy photoshopping, or the white area between my legs; I just couldn't help it.

8952351506_9890f9a307_c.jpg

Clueless is my favorite Sunday afternoon movie, I'll admit to that. 

HC-SF-81, wearing Steel Feather. 

HC-SF-104

Naked And Famous Big Slub

Here is a cool macro shot.

Would you get a load of that fine detail.

tumblr_mnw7jaFkCq1qjzppxo1_1280.png

Here is a link to download this shot in different sizes

for use as a desktop background.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9x2rohv4cshb8oe/Slub%20Dtop%20Shots.zip

Edited by mister56

Here's a couple more pics of my Cult Denim.. I'll post up a few fit pics later...

[/url] http://8960025312_8252411676_z.jpg http://8960024298_ec677987a7_z.jpg CultRW2 by REP96st, on Flickr

The denim is starting to produce a nice blue hue, giving off a more contrasty blue, compared to my Samurais.. Still, nothing in my stash beats the texture given by my Sammies...

Edited by HUNCHBAK

Hey guys, anyone who might be able to help me fix the movie challenge? I am an utter retard with photoshop, if anyone is willing to help, please drop a PM.

if you can make a picture similar you wouldnt even have to photoshop you saw megas entry

Well, my background and camera options are so limited that I just made a pic against the wall just so my image can be cropped out normal. I knew I should've just ran into the construction site outdoors for a dirt pic, with a shitload of Chinese lads looking at me like I am an alien..

HC-SF-59  -  Red Cloud R400

Contest 1: Movie Poster

hwdc2poster2.jpg

i had the same idea haha..