Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Ok some photos of my steel feathers and repairs. Missing a photo of where we had to cut the fly right down the bottom to thread the zip back on. Got a little excited that my feathers were back in business.

_DSC6218.jpg

need to cut that little bit of thread below the zip

_DSC6223.jpg

remove this sucker

_DSC6228.jpg

_DSC6230.jpg

_DSC6232.jpg

made a small cut where the fabric is frayed so we can slide the zip back on

_DSC6239.jpg

stitch it up, replace the spike thing

_DSC6260.jpg

BAM steel feathers ready to go!

Announcement

It is with immense frustration and disappointment that I must announce that the sponsorship of The Denim Vault has been withdrawn from the HWDC2.

The reason behind this is that we have quite a few contestants (myself included) who have not yet received their sponsor tees, I have personally been promised the tracking numbers for the shipments by Vincent twice, and he has also ignored approximately 11 further emails asking for information about what is happening. If I cannot trust a sponsor then I cannot work with them.

I am extremely sorry to all those members who have not received their shirts, and to those who had errors made with their order. I advise you to seek a refund using the following email address...

If you have no luck with this then please use the Facebook and Twitter accounts of The Denim Vault to ask directly, and failing that please begin a Paypal dispute for the payment.

If after a period of weeks we have not reached a satisfactory conclusion of refund, please contact me and I will refund you from my own pocket in the order contacted, and as my personal funds allow. If we have to take this final option then I am afraid that the second HWDC meet in San Francisco may be in jeopardy, as I simply will not be able to afford it.

Once again, my most sincere apologies. Can I ask that we keep the discussion on this to a minimum, if you have any further questions please contact me directly.

Mega

That is a shame to hear Mega.

I also found that ordering jeans (IHxBBxOD's) from Vincent a while ago to be very frustrating.

I did eventually receive them but the communication was poor at best.

I hope everyone that ordered them will receive their T's and that the Competition events can continue unaffected.

Good Luck

I have enlisted the help of Kayodic for the benefit of everyone affected. She's in Jakarta for the weekend, so she's contacted Vincent, relaying all the information above. She has, on behalf of everyone, demanded a refund for all the undelivered T-shirt orders. We'll know in the next 3 days if all of this has taken any weight with him. For now, everyone involved should email, tweet and fb comment on the TDV wall.

Announcement

It is with immense frustration and disappointment that I must announce that the sponsorship of The Denim Vault has been withdrawn from the HWDC2.

The reason behind this is that we have quite a few contestants (myself included) who have not yet received their sponsor tees, I have personally been promised the tracking numbers for the shipments by Vincent twice, and he has also ignored approximately 11 further emails asking for information about what is happening. If I cannot trust a sponsor then I cannot work with them.

I am extremely sorry to all those members who have not received their shirts, and to those who had errors made with their order. I advise you to seek a refund using the following email address...

If you have no luck with this then please use the Facebook and Twitter accounts of The Denim Vault to ask directly, and failing that please begin a Paypal dispute for the payment.

If after a period of weeks we have not reached a satisfactory conclusion of refund, please contact me and I will refund you from my own pocket in the order contacted, and as my personal funds allow. If we have to take this final option then I am afraid that the second HWDC meet in San Francisco may be in jeopardy, as I simply will not be able to afford it.

Once again, my most sincere apologies. Can I ask that we keep the discussion on this to a minimum, if you have any further questions please contact me directly.

Mega

Times are tough for a lot of people without something like this and Mega...you shouldn't be out of pocket for this; it definitely isn't your fault!

I for one would be happy to donate to a HWDC fund to help anyone who hasn't had their order.

I wont order the hwdc t shirt from tdv because i know about their works for something like this. My ih party #2 t shirt still in "somewhere" or "nowhere", from pre-party until this time.

I hope Vincent read our comments and give a statement or anything for make it clearly

I had this reply from Vincent

"Hi Todd,

Already explain to Gavin in my last email that we lost the receipt for the shipment and 1/3 of the package never arrived. Most of it from europe, we already reproduce the tees, m-xl are available. and we asking if you want me to refund you or resend the tees?

Im sorry for this problem"

Thank you Todd, but I cannot see anyone out of pocket for my error of judgement.

Not your fault at all! You are putting together a great show off your own back! just disappointing someone let it down

I want you all to know that if you have not received your HWDC#2 shirts from me please let me know and I will check into it ASAP.

So sorry to hear about the problems with the other shirts and I certainly hope you don't blame Mega for any of this. If he had full control of this you all would have your shirts by now.

Sincere thanks to Kayodic and Keat. Vincent has responded, apologised, and has given the option of refund or replacement for anyone not supplied.