Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Yep, totally agree with Max. That is amazing Mister56.

Mister56, damn, you raise the bar already for the challenge. Great choice of film and excellent work.

Thanks a bunch. It took a little work because I don't use Photoshop that much.

That was done deliberately to see how precious people are about washing and soaking their jeans. I will be very impressed if anyone actually does it ( it won't be me).

Being that I am a bit of a youngster, growing up Monsters Inc. was a favorite of mine. Well the theaters got the Monsters University Pop Ups in and well. I hope this counts as my challenge because this made my night Sunday.

I also felt I should do it all myself...it feels better and more true to the competition that way.

No hate on the movie choice, but where's the denim?!

Edited by who8mahrice

No hate on the movie choice, but where's the denim?!

touche, it is attached to my legs and not really featured, i suppose if I really tried I could feature it.

I love finding new music. One way I do this is to ask a group of people in certain forums or at the bar or wherever groups of like mined people congregate.

So here is my question to y'all: What song or band are you listening to today?

Right now, I'm listening to an old favorite of mine, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, their 1st record. Clap-Your-Hands-Say-Yeah-Clap-Your-Hands-Say-Yeah-.jpeg

Here is a link to a song that I must have played about 357 times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pH8KZI2PpE

I love finding new music. One way I do this is to ask a group of people in certain forums or at the bar or wherever groups of like mined people congregate.

So here is my question to y'all: What song or band are you listening to today?

Right now, I'm listening to an old favorite of mine, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, their 1st record. Clap-Your-Hands-Say-Yeah-Clap-Your-Hands-Say-Yeah-.jpeg

Here is a link to a song that I must have played about 357 times.

https://www.youtube....h?v=5pH8KZI2PpE

waking up to soul pumping Charles Bradley this morning in another monsoon morning in Dongguan.

hope someone does the mud bath. I am keen to do it but unsure of the washing after?

I promise you mud, sir. There will be mud.

Getting my contestpair today. Yay! IH 555-01. UPS is closeby and will meet me after lunch. Pretty awesome service.

Will post fitpics and detailshots when they´re in my possesion.

Announcement***

I´ve had a chat with Mega - and out of the three words in Mega Beatle Buster there should be one to judge!

So I will compete without chances for prizes and beat up a pair of Busters and bybeatle volume1 but judge your jawns - so yes- wear to pulp if you want to win !

8639809963_0946c420b7_z.jpg

MBB's are my first pair of Iron Hearts and I must say I'm loving it. The cut is spot on, not too loose yet not too tight, and the denim is just crazy. Just wanna give a big ups to Beatle, Mega for putting together round 2. Also big ups to Giles, Paula and the whole Iron Heart crew for pulling through on the denim.

MBB's are my first pair of Iron Hearts and I must say I'm loving it. The cut is spot on, not too loose yet not too tight, and the denim is just crazy. Just wanna give a big ups to Beatle, Mega for putting together round 2. Also big ups to Giles, Paula and the whole Iron Heart crew for pulling through on the denim.

I agree 100%. These are my first pair as well and I'm hooked.