Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

And also - since I just got back - thanks so much to those heavy champs who pre ordered a pair of bybeatle volume one !!

Pre order still up and running - discount code still good - after the initial pre order the retail price will need to be adjusted slightly and go from $345 to $355 - so yes, if you are considering these - now would be the time to pull the trigger..

pre order link

discount code beat1

8531240960_ea0e275770_z.jpg

8531214022_878b9b231a_z.jpg

Indeed. I think there are some who will retire their pair before the end of the contest to have something left. I plan on wearing mine to the office as long as they look decent enough and then abuse them on the weekends. Let's see if that's enough.

Same with me. I'll just try to wear them the nice way as long as possible and then I'll let them escape to the wild side of life

If anyone spots any errors with their listing please PM me, the blank spaces are for people who have signed up but are choosing between two (or more) pairs of denim.

Wow, it seems, that there is quite some work ahead for you!!!!

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

FLDenim - how tall are you and roughly how much do you weigh? Personal I know but I am trying to figure out how the MBB's will fit. I see that your a 29 W.

I am an even 6' and I weight roughly 120-125 lbs, the size 29 is a a little tight my father helped me get the top button

- Regain Iron Heart did a lovely job with these they are rough due to weight and thickness but the lack of heavy starching makes these about the same as wearing a 14oz. denim

-Mega I am a superhero lover across the board Batman is by far my favorite hero.

also the weight difference from the Nudies I was wearing to these is astounding, I was shocked at how light my Nudies felt in comparison to these.

Edited by FLDenim211

That list is very impressive, I hope that very few drop out over the next two years!

I wish I could make it to San Francisco, but I already have my vacations planned.

Has there been any word from IH about the final MBB production/sizing? I'm itching to receive my new stuff!

The MBB's will be in Gosport next week, and then IH will send the emails and publish the sizing charts.

On a side subject, I was checking the belts earlier before sending and your London Tan, Double Prong looked amazing :)

Im loving my ub 221's after 30 wears can't post pix... Phone won't take pixx w/out sd card ...but fer sher on tha 1st when I get to put them back on im postin for the comp nd hopefully I can make a donation... Help me *d:(... I'm poor... But yea I love my jeans I hope u guys r active cuz its lookin like ima murk this comp!!! Idk how im gonna make it through the summer in this dry ass.desert w/these thic ass jeans but we all have challenges and im determined to wreck these jeans peace

Can't wait to see the start of this contest and like in round one with some people breaking in their raw denimstuff the hard core way

The MBB's will be in Gosport next week, and then IH will send the emails and publish the sizing charts.

On a side subject, I was checking the belts earlier before sending and your London Tan, Double Prong looked amazing :)

Thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing it in person...but I'll take your word for it!

Well, I pulled my MBB reservation unfortunately bc I don't want to risk not being able to fit them (y!? bc squatz and oatz).

I'm looking for something with thighs measuring more than 13" and a 35" waist. Any suggestions? So far I've got

• Samurai SV5000VX's - I'd like to try out the 25oz variety but I'd have to wait til June-ish. Looks like BiG also has them in 21oz.
  • SDA X33 - I cannot find a size 36 anywhere anymore :(.
  • IH 634-SV
  • IH 624-S-B
  • bybeatles - maybe!?

Any help from you big legged guys would be really appreciated.

Edited by drumad