Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

I have the last few contestants to add to the database, but I think we're looking at around 270 people.

Not that it matter particularly, but the donation percentage is about 35% of people, although some have gone way above the suggested $10 donation, and for that I sincerely thank you.

Awww man, the belts are all packed up and ready to rock. If you can hang on until the weekend I can do you a pic with all the ones I'm taking to the CSM to be shipped by Iron Heart?

Awesome, I ordered one for my son and it looks great. They are nothing like the belts from the Asian leather brands, very English in style, and the quality of the leather is amazing.

ALL HWDC BELTS HAVE ARRIVED WITH ME TODAY, SHOULD YOU WISH TO HAVE THEM SHIPPED WITH YOUR MEGA BEATLE BUSTERS, OR ANY OTHER IRON HEART ITEM FROM GILES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

IF YOU DO NOT, I WILL SHIP THEM ALL OUT IN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS.

Ship with IH works for me!

Please do! Thanks.

if you've seen some of my fit pics of the HWDC1 and HWDC2 shirts, i have sized medium in both. the HWDC2 shirt is a little bit more loose through out the shirt. when i have time i'll post some measurements if you'd like

I am extremely impatient...USPS is killing me slowly and shipping even slower. I hate waiting for a new pair of jeans XD

i know how you feel. UPS man was 2hours and 30mins late . he usually arrives around 2:30. it was 4pm and still no sign of him/her. i got into my car and went huntin'. drove around for a good 45mins at the few locations i know he regularly stops at.... nothing at all. so i turned around and went home. parked my car in front of my apt. and guess who was there? UPS man.

8573346746_6e98fc523c.jpg

now soaking in bucket

i know how you feel. UPS man was 2hours and 30mins late . he usually arrives around 2:30. it was 4pm and still no sign of him/her. i got into my car and went huntin'. drove around for a good 45mins at the few locations i know he regularly stops at.... nothing at all. so i turned around and went home. parked my car in front of my apt. and guess who was there? UPS man.

8573346746_6e98fc523c.jpg

now soaking in bucket

I ordered the 21oz version of the beatle busters XD

my impatience and neurotic behavior payed off because they finally made it to my town, now i am debating marching my butt up there in the morning to pick them up cause I am that impatient

PAY ATTENTION, THIS WILL ONLY BE REPEATED AT LEAST 100 TIMES.

- COMPETITION STARTS ON APRIL 1ST.

- YOUR FIRST POSTED PICTURE SHOULD BE OF YOUR NEW (OR NEARLY NEW) DENIM.

- WE WILL HAVE A SEPARATE PICTURES ONLY THREAD.

- FEEL FREE TO POST IN BOTH, BUT KEEP THE CHAT IN THIS THREAD.

Sorry...can you just explain that again :P

Yes :D