Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

All the HWDC shirts have shipped as of today. If you are in the US it will be about 5 days until you get yours. If you are as far away as the Pacific rim it could take up to 21 days.

The shirts were all shipped USPS 1st class mail so there is no tracking #'s for them since the USPS doesn't offer tracking for anything but priority shipped packages. If you could post pics when you receive yours that would be awesome so those from your part of the world will know when to start expecting theirs to arrive.

Thanks!

jimmy

Naked And Famous Big Slub. Getting ready for the 2 yER CON test.

Do these jeans make my act look bigger? 1 count Amnesty. Hard water Hadron Collider soak sun dry then damp walk around.tumblr_mjny4297zn1qjzppxo1_1280.png

So, thought I should share my jeans for the next two years!

It's a 19oz Kurabo denim made in Sweden by the name of P.I Hagbergs. Got some great details like triple stitching on yoke and inseam, only interlock and chainstitch seams, a hidden iPhone pocket inside the left front pocket and sown buttons with kevlar stitches.

img2304x.jpg

img2308m.jpg

p1010143t.jpg

p1010149th.jpg

Just got my shirt in DC! Great work jimmy

edit: it's too late to change sizes on the mega beatle busters, right? I think I went suo, but want to go tts

No, you can still change. You will get an email from IHUK in the next week or 2.

hahahahaha. inspired by him, i've been ripping other IH forum members stances on the waywt. doing imitations on my waywt posts hahaha. no one noticed til you

they're the ih-634SRs.... not sure if it'll be my comp pair. still debating as you know.

Edited by llvlaglne

ALL HWDC BELTS HAVE ARRIVED WITH ME TODAY, SHOULD YOU WISH TO HAVE THEM SHIPPED WITH YOUR MEGA BEATLE BUSTERS, OR ANY OTHER IRON HEART ITEM FROM GILES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

IF YOU DO NOT, I WILL SHIP THEM ALL OUT IN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS.

MAJOR FRIKKIN UPDATE TIME !!!!!

Ok, so here we are only 2 weeks away from the start of the HWDC2 and it seems like a good time to remind people of a few things, and update you all on a few other things.

What you must do first !!

I want a picture of you in you brand new (or amnesty worn) jeans, right off the bat. This is your first update and the base note for everything which you post after. Make sure it is done.

Website

This is not ready, in fact it is nowhere near ready much to my major annoyance. For the foreseeable future (until the programmers either complete it, or I pay someone else to sort it) we will have to stick to the forums. This is an assload more work for me, but hey, we all love the forums right?

Challenges

Here is what I said right from the start......

Themed Challenges

This is the part that intrigues me most. Roughly every 12 weeks we will issue a set of three themed challenges. Each competitor MUST select one of the three challenges, and MUST post their completed challenge. To give you an idea of what they will be , here are the first three (commencing 01/04/13).

1) Denim at the movies - with the summer blockbuster season just around the corner we have a movie themed challenge. Wearing your Heavy Denim you must either recreate your favorite movie poster and post the picture, or film a recreation of a clip from your favorite movie and post it up.

2) Denim Devils/ Denim Angels - post a picture and details of yourself doing either a good deed in your denim (if you're an angel), or a random act of spite (if you're a devil). Remember, Karma is a bitch.

3) Dirty Denim - As simple as it gets, give your denim a dirt bath, show them no respect, treat them like dirt.

.......and it still stands.

The Message

This is going to be a personal journey with your denim, that you will share with almost 300 other competitors doing exactly the same thing in their own way. You will get out of this what you put into it, wear hard, contribute often, and throw yourself into this with reckless abandon, you do not have to think what pants to put on for the next 24 months......embrace this concept and everything else will follow, your life will do the rest.

That is all.......for now.