Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Am I too late I pmD megatron nd no reply... Its only been 4 r 5 days but I want in

Replied, sometimes I need a few days due to other commitments (family, job etc...), but I do get there. If I don't get back to anyone, just keep harassing me until I do :D

T-SHIRT ORDERS ARE CLOSED!

HAT ORDERS CONTINUE UNTIL WE GET

30 HATS ORDERED (JUST A FEW MORE TO GO!)

SO ORDER YOURS NOW!

THERE WILL BE NO RE-ORDERS ON THESE HATS

And we are happy to announce one more colaboration!

Ebbets Field Flannels will produce a special edition Heavy Champ baseball cap

Here are the specs - and some tasty pictures - link for preorder

Standard cap /semiadjustable

Crown: Navy wool

Visor: Navy wool

Under visor: 7oz Duck , mustard (FD7-MUS)

Button: Navy

Eyelets: Navy

Sweatband: Black

Seam tape: Black

Stitching: Navy

8402412140_75c62b471e_z.jpg

8401323287_0c96911094_z.jpg

8402412590_702de30213_z.jpg

Ebbets-hats_hwdc.png

buy your gear heavy champs

no spare time at all ?

and today is parcelforce delivery day..glued to the door :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Parcelforce? You know what'll happen, you go to make a cup of tea or let the cat out or something and that card appears saying "We called but you were out"...

NEWSFLASH

Due to being away on business for the next few days, the HWDC is closed until next Thursday (7th March).

All entries are now closed unless using ByBeatle jeans.

I don't know if I can post this here but here is the link if you want to pay the rest of the MBB. I got it from IHUK. Here is a quote of what Madame Buttonfly posted on the forum.

We feel bad (well a little bit bad) about taking your money early but it's entirely up to you! wink.gif

Link for balance payment is here:

http://www.ironheart.co.uk/special-orders/hwdc2-25oz-contest-jeans-balance.html

Please note you don't need to select size as that was done when deposit payment was made but as you know exact measurements will be published as soon as the jeans hit town.

Thanks Max, yeah , it feels seriously great to hold the first Volume of bybeatle in my hands...a very happy and exciting moment...

I am extremely pleased with the sample, the denim actually feels even better now that I have an entire jeans sitting here / a lot of texture going on and seriously blue hands! I would describe it as a cross between PJS´s xx005 denim in terms of hand and feel, Momotaros super dark blue and the weight of a 17oz samurai denim...a bit heavier than that actually...

I suppose once soaked they will even be way darker and a tad heavier, but I won´t find out until Sunday as the photoshoot is happening tomorrow and I want to make sure that our tough models won´t have to cry ...waist measures 15.5 and they usually wear a 32..so yup, will be fun...