Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Sweat makes them fade faster - that's what I'm going to be telling myself this summer when I'm walking 5km in 34 degree heat with 85% humidity.

Portable sauna with complimentary zwer fragrance! Ill have to wait and see how my samurais breath first.

Edited by albertabeef

I just converted your temperature to Fahrenheit and there is no way in hell I'm riding my bike in 25 oz. jeans in that heat. It would amount to washing my jeans in sweat every time. Haha. I'm sure there will be a good number of days in the low 80s that I can handle though. Also, depending on what the ByBeatle looks like, I may end up in 17s. We shall see.

Good to make both of your acquaintance, by the way.

I don't belong anywhere. I just slip through the cracks.

And with 18 months to wear the jeans seven days a week, I don't think forcing the discomfort of summer wear will be necessary. ;)

Mega, where you live, you average a high of 21 Celsius in July and August. I'm dealing with 28.5 average. Just sayin'.

Oh, and I know nothing about being a bear. "I wanna be a boat."

I'm wondering myself how easy the comp will work out for me when started in April. After my old rule over the last 35 years I'm usually breaking in a new stiff jeans at the beginning of the colder season around September.

And teriffic that Tommy wil join us

The wee Tron will have to start with jeans a foot too long to accommodate his growth or have extra panels added like his 634s.

I'm sewing elastic into the waist band to account for my growth spurt.

And more news - for all of those denim heads out there who have not committed their legs just yet...

Watch this spot - something huge is about to happen - if you are interested in a

tapered slim fit - and 17oz raw Japanese Selvage line denim made in Okayama

sounds like what you´ve been waiting for - be patient....

Damn you all! Just how slim tapered are we talking...Between this and the cap I might just have to say fuck my fairly recent purchase and do this competition! urgh. Details. Want.

Damn you all! Just how slim tapered are we talking...Between this and the cap I might just have to say fuck my fairly recent purchase and do this competition! urgh. Details. Want.

soon...and slim tapered with enough room around seat ..for all those bicycle people and all those who want to sit and not show crack

I love all this climate nationalism. "My country has 120% humidity 13 months of the year and I can wear 50 oz denim no sweat" "Yeah but, no but, mine reaches 1000 degrees celcius in summertime which nukes your boring lack of seasons and is a much greater challenge"

More please.....

Well, it is 6:30 am here and 2 degrees F. Since I am a scientist I can actually convert that to Celsius..and it converts to really damn cold....or -17 C. I need my MBBs!!!

soon...and slim tapered with enough room around seat ..for all those bicycle people and all those who want to sit and not show crack

Oh! I´m so tempted even though I have seen nothing yet! I like the room in the thigh-thing alot. I do NOT need another pair but might just cop if right... :blink: