Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Contacted one heavyweight denim producer to pre-order something different but I guess if I don't hear something soon I might have to go with the bb. I wanted something different but I really don't want to get left empty handed.

COULD I ASK THAT IF YOU SEND A DONATION VIA PAYPAL, THAT YOU LET ME KNOW EITHER YOUR COMPETITION NUMBER OR YOUR FORUM NAME. I CAN'T THANK YOU IF I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE

:)

@mittens I am English, so we go DD/MM/YYY, (you know, the way that makes sense :P ), so it's April.

@skurlandski As soon as IH publish the sizing you can simply email Giles at Iron Heart with your order number, and change the size you require. As the sizing looks to be pretty much exact to the chart, you could do it now in fact.

Ideally, I want all sign ups complete by the beginning of March, it gives me time to organise the data, compile the database and get some thoughts together for events and meet ups. If a few people really wanted to sign up in April, it wouldn't break my heart though :)

Good news as i am totally broke right now (merry xmas huh) but if i can join a bit later like march hopefully it would be possible.

Anyways i'll drop $10 to you guys soon to support the great effort you're making whether i join or not!

After speaking to Vincent at The Denim Vault, I can confirm that the 3/4 length sleeved, indigo dyed, sponsor tee will be $50, including world wide shipping. We expect to have the first sample in 2 weeks, and production models to be ready in around 6 weeks.

Does anyone know how many competitors we need to become the biggest denim competition EVER!!!! I'm looking at you b_F, this is the kind of information that you have :)

We need to sell 5 more pairs of MBB's to reach 100..... for anyone who buys a pair before midnight tomorrow, and comes to a competition event which I attend, I will get you drunk for free.

Be careful there Megatron! The only thing I like more than traveling is drinking beer! I might have you showing off your pocket lining at the bar when its all said and done! Still waiting on a manufacturer to reply to my email, but given its so close to New Years, Im about to give up. I guess waiting one more day wont hurt...

Sorry man, closest I can get is Singapore, I'm just a working stiff with limited funds.

What I can do though (once everyone is registered) is put you in touch with all Australian contestants if you want to organise a meet up.

Isn't Singapore close enough to Malaysia? It's like a 5 hour bus ride from KL to Singapore.

well the way i see it, they just need another 5hour to go to KL. ;) some ppl do have time constraint so just giving a shot to ask if they can make it or not.

Sorry man, closest I can get is Singapore, I'm just a working stiff with limited funds.

What I can do though (once everyone is registered) is put you in touch with all Australian contestants if you want to organise a meet up.

thanks, just asking though. 1 last thing, should we provide the fund for the expense in KL(travelling,accomodation,food) will u guys be willing to travel for just another few hours?

Edited by apsidewatch

Last 5 MBB sales numbers will be randomised, so number 100 could be any of the next 5 buyers....who will receive some freebies of whatever Giles and myself find laying around :D

well coming to KL for a meet up would be a great idea guys.. bring those heavy weight jeans and feel the heat we feel here everyday..

Amazing thread here

I just sent a little donation to you Mega for all your and Beatles great work

And here another little present from the Jeansmuseum: I would donate another 100 $ to the person who is buying the Beatle Buster Nr 100 or another magic number like contest participant nr 100 or nr 200 or whatever

Just you decide Mega and after your decision just pm me the paypal address of the lucky person for transferring the money

Good luck