DenimProject - The Deviants 2013 Contest

drapygo

Sufu veterans..the contestants list is really great. I'm glad so many of the 'old folks' are joining. And finally I'm together in a contest with some great guys I constantly writing with :)

you realize that i'm in this right bF? that just lowered the quality of "contestant" considerably. .

Not to worry...Jeans haven't been produced yet so Taichi-san doesn't want to give any numbers until things are more concrete. Hopefully we'll have all that soon and drapygo will update us and do official "Are you in 'pre-orders' ". Keeping in mind we don't actually have to pay until March!

if the measurements appeal to me, wtf not? ;)

jfi, Flo is doing the same!...

Nope. I will only take part in one of course. And ATM it doesn't look like it's HDC.

(Edit: I think it would be impolite to join a contest without giving it full attention, so I want to commit only to one task at a time. I like the guys doing this plus b_f is bugging me all the time and I want him to keep silent. So, if the sizing chart turns out right, I'm in. Just to shout: "In your face, Tilmann!" :P)

Edited by Max Power

Nope. I will only take part in one of course. And ATM it doesn't look like it's HDC.

(Edit: I think it would be impolite to join a contest without giving it full attention, so I want to commit only to one task at a time. I like the guys doing this plus b_f is bugging me all the time and I want him to keep silent. So, if the sizing chart turns out right, I'm in. Just to shout: "In your face, Tilmann!" :P)

why not join both, then. you can't expect yourself to be mono-jeanous for the entire 2 years?!

that'll need some unshakable self-restraint.

Edited by BrownMetallic

Yeah, of course. Although havin those beautiful 888 and 500VX lying around, it's not easy to justify another pair. And as I'm pretty short on time lately, It will be hard enough to contribute in one contest regularly. My mantra is - if you do anything, do it right or leave it be. (Although I am pretty confident that one year in the 710 would be enough to fade it. ^_^ )

Edited by Max Power

I’m really curious when the finalized measurement chart will be published. Still not decided what size to get and I have the same fear, I’m in between sizes. Just like MaxPower. Dunno what to do then. Going with 32 and never wash or soak or with size 34 which will be too big and not what I want.

But then, the one-wash measurement chart from now is only after one soak, right? So more shrinkage should be expected?

I’m really curious when the finalized measurement chart will be published. Still not decided what size to get and I have the same fear, I’m in between sizes. Just like MaxPower. Dunno what to do then. Going with 32 and never wash or soak or with size 34 which will be too big and not what I want.

Freak- Cant you read ENGRISH? Were going for a repo thing here. No nut huggers here. if you have any fashion sene click that "x" in the corner.

xFr

But then, the one-wash measurement chart from now is only after one soak, right? So more shrinkage should be expected?