DenimProject - The Deviants 2013 Contest

drapygo

Is 1 year really enough to do those jeans justice? I know, the longer the contest is the more might lose interest. But after...well 18 months the jeans will look much better (I think)

18 months sounds reasonable, although life can definitely get in the way the longer we extend the duration of the contest. However, as I look at the list, almost everyone appears to be a regularly contributing member on sufu, so I think we stand a good chance of keeping this thing alive for at least that long. Either way, I'm in.

What i'd love to see as the next project is a early 60's pair with paper patch, but still a lot of 50's marks like hidden backpocket rivets, copper rivets throughout, off centre beltloop and freehand arcs, love the look of those.

I see a promising contest coming up here.

I would really like to join here as well.

But I'm usually just breaking in one pair of jeans at once and I allready joined the HWDC2 for next April

So as it stands right now people are still joining up right? Will someone please, please, please make a post saying the contestant list is closed. If I have to go another hour with it open I'm going to end up doing something very financially irresponsible haha. These jeans are something else.