drapygo

DenimProject - The Deviants 2013 Contest

They look fucking great man. Real happy to see someone continuing to wear a pair as the contest barely was enough to get the pairs started. 

Tv, WOW! Didn't disappoint at all, brilliant pair that will only get better and better (as if they weren't already beauts)...As far as hosting, flickr is my go to!

Maynard, would've spat my drink should I have had one at the time lol

Edited by aho

Another vote for Flickr here. It takes a little bit more time to post the links into sufu, because the line needs editing, but the quality is way better that Photo-suck it. The phone app is also an easy way to edit pics a little.

The Devis are looking brilliant - you could quite easily tell people they were vintage Levi's straight out of Berberjin and everyone would believe you.

thanks for everyone's comments.  i took Maynard's advice and gave the camera a wash to get rid of the RAW function. took some outside in shade today.  last night was under fluorescent light.  think the color looks a little more accurate.  I'll check out flicker.  PB has been painfully slow uploading and editing pic's for awhile..

da7033b8-1b83-4a0e-b07d-b57c65314df0_zps4c140812-797e-4bac-88c3-eeee14e89dd6_zps

aff304b2-0dfb-458f-8b51-37f1adc1635c_zps

a2f1ed56-387f-47e4-86f6-f21f5f8696fb_zps

Damn they look even better! I think you'll like flickr btw, I'm biased but I think it somehow even makes pictures look clearer/crisper

Holy shit!! Now that is a nice pair! I particularly like the traintracks. 

I think the company is gone with the wind and Taichi San doesn't make jeans anymore unfortunately. I've been considering a pair of their 69 or 52 repro for way too long too...

but anyway I just tried to shoot him an email asking if there is any more pairs left, you'll never know!

Edited by volvo240thebest

Super long shot but does anyone have a pair of these in a 29 that they are willing to let go ???

Thanks mate , sent slab a msg but I'm pretty sure they would be a little big on me

The arcs on those jeans are just about perfect 

They're so good. Fits you very well mate.

Since the thread is revived i'll take the opportunity...

If anyone ordered these in a size 32" and they didn't work out/get excessively worn, hit me up on my denim-hotline

^Same here for a 30/31. These look great, but came before my time.

^^ & ^ I'd throw my hat in for a 33, should I be so lucky for any to still be floating around

I sold them! why did I sell these :wacko:

On 4/17/2020 at 4:28 AM, SLAB said:

I sold them! why did I sell these :wacko:

I've bought and sold or given away countless pairs of jeans since buying these. I always held onto these as something just a little more special as they weren't from a brand marketing and selling internationally. Someone else mentioned it earlier as well, but I wonder what ever happened with the two guys (I believe it was just two?) behind Denim Project. The jeans are beautiful, but what's behind their creation has kept them in my closet all these years.