City:

State:

Zip Code:

Telephone Number:

Paypal Address:

S01XX:

Size:

Hem (If wanted):

*Disclaimer for hem, all sales final if hem is done.

Jeans are 20,000 JPY shipped. We will send an invoice to your paypal address for payment.

what size you kids ordering?  i'm thinking 34?  looking for a 32/3 ish waist post wash.

I sized up one to a 32 (normally a 30) based on the post wash measurements.  Man I'm trusting the pics and taking a leap of faith that the thighs aren't going to be tight.

Going with a 34, based on the waist measurements Taichi measured with his own method i should be fine, i need a post wash waist of 87-88cm.

I'll see how it works out, worst case scenario i could just give these a cold bathtub soak while wearing so it keeps the waist from shrinking to much.

Thigh and legs shouldn't be an issue.

Thannks aho for the complete list of info needed!

Im normally size 30/31 in most jeans and im going to size up to size 32 according to the sizing chart. i can live with a baggier fit.

Anyway, Im going to complete my order, what length should i choose if i want to get around 32.5 inseam after hot soak? 

I assumed the waist can stretch back to their original measurement; if they do, i'll have to wear them with a belt or they'll end up too big

I went with the size 30; usually I get a pair that shrinks to a 29 but stretches with wear to a 30

Thannks aho for the complete list of info needed!

Im normally size 30/31 in most jeans and im going to size up to size 32 according to the sizing chart. i can live with a baggier fit.

Anyway, Im going to complete my order, what length should i choose if i want to get around 32.5 inseam after hot soak?

Maybe 35 or 35.5? The inseam shrinks a little over 2.5 inches from the measurements listed on page 1

Just a heads up. In about 12 hours is the deadline for orders.

This is because we need to send the orders to the manufacture plant.

After this day, the available will be the overstock.

Edit: More accurately, about 18 hours. 5 / 12 / 2013 @ 12PM Japan time.

Edited by drapygo

Everybody.

I would like to close the order from SUFU contest by 5/12/2013 @ 12PM (JST) as drapygo's post.

So please check your PM box again, then back to YES or NO to him.

We have many out member from the list, so if you know your friend of crazy to denim,

please throw him to this contest!! Hurry!!

I don' wanna lost my money!!!!!!!!