DenimProject - The Deviants 2013 Contest

drapygo

Tv, WOW! Didn't disappoint at all, brilliant pair that will only get better and better (as if they weren't already beauts)...As far as hosting, flickr is my go to!

Maynard, would've spat my drink should I have had one at the time lol

Edited by aho

Another vote for Flickr here. It takes a little bit more time to post the links into sufu, because the line needs editing, but the quality is way better that Photo-suck it. The phone app is also an easy way to edit pics a little.

The Devis are looking brilliant - you could quite easily tell people they were vintage Levi's straight out of Berberjin and everyone would believe you.

thanks for everyone's comments.  i took Maynard's advice and gave the camera a wash to get rid of the RAW function. took some outside in shade today.  last night was under fluorescent light.  think the color looks a little more accurate.  I'll check out flicker.  PB has been painfully slow uploading and editing pic's for awhile..

da7033b8-1b83-4a0e-b07d-b57c65314df0_zps4c140812-797e-4bac-88c3-eeee14e89dd6_zps

aff304b2-0dfb-458f-8b51-37f1adc1635c_zps

a2f1ed56-387f-47e4-86f6-f21f5f8696fb_zps

I think the company is gone with the wind and Taichi San doesn't make jeans anymore unfortunately. I've been considering a pair of their 69 or 52 repro for way too long too...

but anyway I just tried to shoot him an email asking if there is any more pairs left, you'll never know!

Edited by volvo240thebest

• 2 months later...

Pretty sure there is actually a pair of 29 on supermarket somewhere, or at least there was a couple of months back..

edit: just kidding, it's a 30: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/147818-red-wing-harvester-devis-orgueil-crescent-down/

Edited by chicote

• 4 years later...
On 4/17/2020 at 4:28 AM, SLAB said:

I sold them! why did I sell these :wacko:

I've bought and sold or given away countless pairs of jeans since buying these. I always held onto these as something just a little more special as they weren't from a brand marketing and selling internationally. Someone else mentioned it earlier as well, but I wonder what ever happened with the two guys (I believe it was just two?) behind Denim Project. The jeans are beautiful, but what's behind their creation has kept them in my closet all these years.