DenimProject - The Deviants 2013 Contest

drapygo

• 5 weeks later...

I blame this on myself...if my pair would've fit in the waist you guys would've been saying I need to stop posting! ;) Still, I trust that there are pairs being worn out there that will come out of the woodwork. Shame about the whole situation, I believe DenimProject is on hiatus as well for certain reasons...

I'd be curious about their situation too aho, i had noticed there were no new blog posts lately.

I'm wearing the contest jeans in rotation with some other pairs, so they're still pretty dark, which i don't mind tbh, i love their current color and texture.

ew2CbBt.jpg?1

• 2 weeks later...

^ I'v also found this to be the case, I'v been using mine for work around the house and anything rough to try and get them moving along and they still aren't showing that much.. the denim is nice though and in a couple of years or so they should be nicely broken in!

pics soon.

Looking good tv, Mich.

I find myself not wearing my pair as much as before due to the fact that I couldn't really get comfortable with the high rise especially when sitting down. It is worse during meal time as the waistband presses on my gut. I have other high rise/ repro cuts but this is not something I used to. I hope you dont get me wrong, I am not complaining but just describing my update wearing Devi's.  :) 

Nevertheless, I still wear them as much as I could alternating with my UES pair.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, time for a update.. & yes i agree, they are stubborn ! :P

Mine are starting to fall apart.. crotch front & back, hole in both pocket bags, front pocket stitching & more..

Anyway, here's some pics!

rm06rp.jpg

4v0du0.jpg

348hsft.jpg

mhvukj.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'm not in the contest but I've been wearing these a lot.

They're very very comfy and I love the colour but am a bit dissapointed in some things. They don't feel very "vintage" or old in the sense I thought they would. For example I'd love to see some hardware rust and the leather patch doesn't really feel like leather at all.

Overall, great jeans still.

DSC03381.JPG

DSC03384.JPG

DSC03386.JPG

DSC03371.JPG

Thanks for the feedback.

I was watching this thread form the beginning but didn't have a chance to buy the jeans in the start (my size was sold out when I caught up on this). Anyway ended up buying a smaller size and traiding it with a SuFu member.

I 'm curious to know whats going on with DenimProject, because his blog seems quiet.

Any news?