DenimProject - The Deviants 2013 Contest

drapygo

So hot today.. @ ~1 month wear now, took a quick iphone pic.

Beginning to fade a bit, but still very subtle changes.. very different from other jeans in my collection. :)

pqip.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing wear so far everyone...Admittedly I haven't been able to wear these often because of the rise/my expanding gut. When I do wear them I have to unbutton the top two and have my belt carry them, but I'll do what I gotta do...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

since the temperatures dropped significantly this week, I wore my pair again the past few days. I assume I succeeded with the vintage look with these because some teenagers referred to me as a 'colonel looking guy', whatever that means... guess you stick out from a crowd if not wearing skinny pants

Mine have a little bit more wear on them too but I have to admit I am struggling with the loose fit a little. At the moment I'm preparing for winter and stocking up on fire wood, so far I have 6m3 sawn split and stacked and the devis have done the whole lot, I still have a fair bit of catching up to do I think. Pics soon!

Thought i'd share some pics here of my Devi's 'in action' (so to speak) from a week or so ago which i totally forgot about.

Me and the wife and kid went on our bikes to the center of the town where we live, to have a drink, and there happened to be a drift contest going on which we watched for a little while.

d4w3.jpg

s6uc.jpg

5llo.jpg

This is the river 'De Waal'
fvek.jpg

o5g2.jpg

dso8.jpg

nice old mini van i spotted
tzb1.jpg

idfn.jpg

and finally... :P  this riding had made me thirsty.
uhpl.jpg

and a pic from yesterday, cross post from the RMC thread.

Fading wise there's not much to show yet, they're coming along slowly and are starting to develop lighter blue fadings in the usual areas but that's it.

I'm just a office warrior, and haven't been doing really wild activities in these.

hlmh.jpg