DenimProject - The Deviants 2013 Contest

drapygo

rustygoose what a stunning place to live!

Mine arrived today so here are a few pics without further ado..

fresh out the package

9207868953_8f70746f81_z.jpg

pre soak fit pics

9210646706_69943832c8_z.jpg

9207864103_a2fabcc8c8_z.jpg

I'm really pleased with these, happy with the fit and the quality of the denim is really lovely. They're having a long warm soak and a drip dry then i'll start wearing them

A bit OT, a question about my Devis D66: the bottom/bobbin thread in one of the front pocket stitching broke so the top thread is loose. Will this get worse? Do I just cut the loose top thread? Do I need to get this repaired before it gets worse? Right now its only 4-5 stitches.

pic:

olny.jpg

Mine also not getting alot of wear right now due to the uncommonly good weather here in the UK.. Trousers only getting a look in of an evening for now.. No worries, it won't last long.

Not sure if I could've sized down, the waist is pretty tight on mine given my high rise gut...

Im looking for a simllar fit as kimi up there. I have to take a look at the raw 28s or 30s.  Drapygo, whats you're height/weight? (if you dont mind me asking.

its bloody warm here for a change so I haven't really worn them yet.

I took TTS, not sure if i could have sized down as its already nicely fitted around the belly (seriously high rise on these)

That is a good fit tv !

I agree on the high rise, it makes choosing tops to wear abit trickier. For me the high rise looks good with shirts or short (classic/vintage) tshirts and I do not own too many of them...

About the hot weather, the denim breathes quite well actually once it started to soften up .