DenimProject - The Deviants 2013 Contest

drapygo

tnvw.jpg

First day of wearing them, i'm liking the post wash fit, reminds me a bit of how my Sam S510 fit.

The waist is, like i expected, no problem at all, definitely made the right decision to go with my regular size dispite the somehow a bit confusing measurements.

The denim is still super dark post wash, and i love those little white naps, Taichi really outsourced some great denim.

sup guys just checking in with my post soak measurements. i was going for minimal shrinkage and overall its good and fitting like a proper sz34. fit/fade pics to come in the future..

W34 (pre / post) soak 1 hour @ lukewarm 45degreesF and 4 hours hang dry in the sun (it was about 86F today)

waist : 17 / 17 inch

b rise: 16.75 / 15.75 inch

f rise: 14.75 / 12.5 inch

thigh: 14 / 13 inch

hem: 9.5 / 9 inch

Thanks, yes double cuffed, they had less shrinkage yet than i expected at forehand.

I had been planning to wear these no cuff or with a single small cuff.

thanks Aho.  i dunno, my fit looks similar to Mich's.  Mich how tall are you and how much do you weigh?  I've lost some weight since placing the order (and plan on loosing a few more gut pounds) that's why I think a 32 might work better.  Ranon posted some of his other jean measurements and those were pretty similar to mine.

looks like a few more pictures of fit are in order. 6'1", about 180lbs, size 32 without hem. waist shrank 1.5", horizontals shrank about 0.5" each. forgot to measure inseam pre-soak, single cuff of about 2" on  unhemmed inseam post soak

8d1abe81-912f-4e87-855d-c3f8d5066547.jpg

5450972e-e572-402d-9721-a32bb9dc4997.jpg

eb7123ea-c4c3-45c4-afe3-002da91549bc.jpg

apologize in advance for the lack of weekday updates but no cameras allowed where I work these days...

Edited by .API.

After second very hot soak, inseam was 34.5" raw, shrunk to 32.5" now.  Seat and overall fit, tighten up by not much, but makes a better fit than before this...

wuntitled-1_zps109ac260.jpg

I've decided to just run with this pair and make it work along the way, hopefully the fit gets better as the denim soften up

LC, i'm digging that fit.

it's nice to see a variety in fits in these, and will be interesting to watch the differences in fading due to that.

^^ best fit so far!

Yup, fully agreed.

thanks Aho.  i dunno, my fit looks similar to Mich's.  Mich how tall are you and how much do you weigh?  I've lost some weight since placing the order (and plan on loosing a few more gut pounds) that's why I think a 32 might work better.  Ranon posted some of his other jean measurements and those were pretty similar to mine.

I'm 1,85m./87 kg. so about 6ft./191 lbs, wear a size 34.

let's see a fit pic tv.

Oh my, I am not a contestant, but reading through this thread and seeing the fit pics, I couldn't resist. I purchased a size 32 today. I will do my usual dual hot soak when it arrives and post pics. You guys are looking to be in for a great ride with this contest. I look forward to seeing the updates.