DenimProject - The Deviants 2013 Contest

drapygo

after hot soak (7~80 degree) for 3 hr, measurement :

tag size 32:

Waist 82cm, Upper thigh 32,    leg opening21.5,   total length 121,  Inseam 93,  back rise 40.5   front rise 30 

my actual waist is w30...

but wrong size choosing.

9109024233_de0c23629e.jpg

SAM_0401 by SLAB13, on Flickr

SPOT ON fit SLAB, yeah the shrinkage is much lesser than i expected too. I might be getting size 30 and run them for this contest.

I would have just worn this size 32, I dont mind the loose fit but I find it hard to accommodate my limited wardrobe with it...

Edited by LC_Miey

picked mine up today!  was on vacation all week up in NYC.  wish i had these before i left cause they're gonna need a little taken off the hem. otherwise, they're pretty damn cool.  big ups to all the organizers.  gonna add to the pre-soak pic's cause i hadn't had time to get some fit pic's done yet.  i hot soaked them in the tub, threw em in the washer for a spin to get the water out and dried them in the dryer for 30 min.  denim is lovely!  i'll be adding to the #deviscontest on instagram as well.  you can follow me @axkurtz

IMG_1642_zpse71baa40.jpg

IMG_1639_zps2adfaeb9.jpg

IMG_1637_zps12ccf9db.jpg

IMG_1635_zps1f743c95.jpg

IMG_1633_zps1f9f757b.jpg

IMG_1632_zpscdcc2e2b.jpg

IMG_1631_zps6b9d3a92.jpg

IMG_1630_zpsd66a80bd.jpg

IMG_1646_zpsfdd496bf.jpg

Shrinking from soaking seems to be minimal. I might have gone with a 36, my usual size, but I like loose fitting pants. Going to try and throw them in a dryer. The rise is crazy high. I had my jeans hemmed to 28" and its still hitting the floor. And I'm closer to 6' than 5'!

I feel these will stretch easily.

^snake, I gotta say I'm feeling that fit!

Regarding the rise, they feel good to me although I could've hemmed them shorter for sure. I was expecting at least 1.5 inches more of shrinkage but we'll see what subsequent washes bring.

Edited by aho

Great fits everyone, these seem to look good no matter how they're sized, a very versatile cut.

kit714, what are those boots?

No.6 checking in, i was able to pick my pair up at the post office after i'd done some work replacing the ragtop cover on my beetle.

Big ups to Taichi-san for making a truly lovely pair of jeans and for aho and drapygo for organising it all.

I'm very impressed with the denim and the cut, i expected something good, this is much better than good though.

The sizing is very much to my expectations, the waist is just right pre soak, so i expect it to be tight but completely doable post soak, and stretch back to it's pre soak measurement with some wear.

Measurements on my size 34 pre soak, all in cm.

waist 88 (BiG style) 90,5 (Taichi style)

Rise 32

Thighs 33

Knee 25,5

Hem 24

Inseam 90

On to some pics!

Excuse the low quality, these were some quick iPhone pics.

I was anxious to give these a soak ^_^

They're drying right now after a one and a half hour hot soak, followed by a machine was at 40°C.

I did a short fitting after i pulled them out of the machine, and the result seems very much to my expectations.

Had some good shrinkage in lenght, could use a cm. more, but no doubt the inseam will shrink a bit more after some washes.

The waist fitted good, but tight, directly out of the wash, but i did some stretching by pulling i tight a couple of times anyway to assure it to fit comfy.

Pics are PRE soak:

zxjb.jpg

y3z4.jpg

htuk.jpg

to chazychaz

So Taichi said... lets start the contest now!! Too excited!

So June 17th, to June 17th 2014 will be the contest timeframe!!!!!

People who have messaged me for orders, will get their orders processed by me. Future orders now will be done through denim project webpage.

Thanks to all who have been with me and Taichi during the preliminary. A few bumps during the adventure but we got through it. and now we're here!

Fresh out of wash machine

#4 W32 L34

3sw9j.jpg

Measurement after shrinkage (BiG measuring style)

Waist: 80cm

Front Rise: 29cm

Upper Thigh: 31

Hem: 21.5cm

Inseam: 81.5cm

First impressions: 

High rise tight waist and comfy thighs. The waist will def stretch after couple wears and become comfy as well.

Hairy denim and fading fast (maybe just because being damp).

I really dig the design of the leather patch but the leather is too thin and really need to be improved.

My normal waist size is 30~31 for most brands based on the cutting and I took W32 on this Devis S01XX. Fitted and comfy after shrinkage, not baggy at all.

Fit pics later.

Edited by Capsicum Fried Meat

Great fits everyone, these seem to look good no matter how they're sized, a very versatile cut.

kit714, what are those boots?

No.6 checking in, i was able to pick my pair up at the post office after i'd done some work replacing the ragtop cover on my beetle.

Big ups to Taichi-san for making a truly lovely pair of jeans and for aho and drapygo for organising it all.

I'm very impressed with the denim and the cut, i expected something good, this is much better than good though.

The sizing is very much to my expectations, the waist is just right pre soak, so i expect it to be tight but completely doable post soak, and stretch back to it's pre soak measurement with some wear.

Measurements on my size 34 pre soak, all in cm.

waist 88 (BiG style) 90,5 (Taichi style)

Rise 32

Thighs 33

Knee 25,5

Hem 24

Inseam 90

On to some pics!

Viberg Short Shift in mix leather/suede :)

photo_zps833955b2.jpg

lot's of great fits! keep it comin guys

just cut off one of the tabs; tomorrow is my first day with these; Ooe's will be taking a break for awhile