DenimProject - The Deviants 2013 Contest

drapygo

I'v not received my invoice yet so not paid up but I'm pretty excited to start this contest!

Trying to size them has been a little tricky with the different size charts but given the thighs seem larger than I first thought I decided to go with a 32 which is what I take in virtually everything. Think I'm just gonna have to be careful about only cold soaking. The measurements are very close to my beat up warehouse 1001's so I think they will be okay (fingers crossed).

How much will it stretch is based on how tight the fit after the soak shrinkage. If the fit is comfy the jeans will not stretch that much, if the fit is tight after soak the jeans will stretch more. But you will suffer the stretch period. Bear with it B)

So, the key is whether you feel comfy when you put on your jeans raw state. If the waist and thighs are tight not comfy, sorry for you :(

^Beautiful! If worst comes to worst on my sizing choice, I'll leave the top few buttons undone and have my belt hold them up haha

Also, I'm kind of liking the contrasting color of the "horizontal line" on the back pockets. Who's planning to take them off?

Edited by aho

So Taichi said... lets start the contest now!! Too excited!

So June 17th, to June 17th 2014 will be the contest timeframe!!!!!

People who have messaged me for orders, will get their orders processed by me. Future orders now will be done through denim project webpage.

Thanks to all who have been with me and Taichi during the preliminary. A few bumps during the adventure but we got through it. and now we're here!

If you guys who received your jeans could post a photo and say you received it.

I'd apprecieate it. as this will tell us who's really in the contest and who's not really.

people who have posted saying they're jeans are in customs or received the jeans will have their names with a link in the top thread.

Edited by drapygo

Also, I'm kind of liking the contrasting color of the "horizontal line" on the back pockets. Who's planning to take them off?

I like it, it's a keeper for me.

it seems too loose for me..

After hot soaks, the measurement is still loose.

i am size 30 as usually, and size up to 32 for it,

i think i should be 30 on it :(

the waist is 80, width of bottom is 22

i think i am wrong size :(

Edited by tpun