FS: Mister Freedom Deck Jacket Type: N1H "Troy" - Size 36

Flashman

Hi

Long time reader, first time poster on the forum. Cleaning up my closet during the holidays and have a couple of jackets that I don't wear anymore so was looking to sell them. (Please excuse my less that great iPhone photos. If you need more info, I would be happy to provide it).

This is the first. It is a Mister Freedom Deck Jacket, Type:N1H "Troy". The jacket is in excellent condition and I am the original owner. It has been worn only in very cold weather and not in snow or rain, and relatively infrequently. You can still hear the blanket lining crinkling a little. Never been washed, only spot cleaned with a wet cloth.

Size 36. I am not as familiar with Mister Freedom sizing as others on this forum (this is the only item of the brand I own) but I have found that the tagged size fits a bit larger than other brands. As a comparison, I normally wear a size 38 or 40 (depending on the brand).

Looking for $500 + shipping. If you are ok with sending the money as a "gift", I can net the saving (to me) against the shipping. Would prefer selling to a US-based buyer (just to reduce the shipping hassle).

Finally, I realize that I am a new member so if the buyer is based in NYC, I would be happy to meet in person to give the item if preferred.

Thanks for the interest. Feel free to let me know of any questions.

038rm.jpg

037cvf.jpg

036oyk.jpg

035fe.jpg

034tna.jpg