FS: 44/46 - Stephan Schneider, Our Legacy blazer, Nonnative, Oliver Peoples, Margiela, Plokhov

g transistor

Hi, I am more active on Styleforum with lots of references over there. Please visit my profile if you have any questions.

NONNATIVE DERMIZAX MOUNTAIN PARKA [sZ 1 = SMALL]

$175 -> $160

a7301db4_DSC_2013.jpeg

NQn0ZWQ.jpg

269e0635_c0079892_2040611.jpeg

cc995969_DSC_1990.jpeg

7c0e41da_DSC_2513.jpeg

Used quite a bit but still a ton of life left. The taping in some areas is coming off, but doesn't affect the water resistance at all. I have never experienced any wetting out with this jacket, so I never really bothered to get it fixed. If it's something that really bothers you, it's not an expensive fix.

Up to the details: Amazing dermizax waterproof fabric (I just had this reproofed as well, so repellent-cy is at 100%). Cool visored cobra style hood that will cover your whole head, , drawstring hood, button cuff closure, and best of all an amazing silhouette-- closed or open. A great casual piece for outdoorsy stuff as well (it has served me well in cycling and hiking situations) or just plain bein' a rad visvimy type dude, without the visvimy price. Retail was over $600, get it for a fraction of the price.

Fits a small or a slim medium. I am a true small and this fits extremely well. It is not baggy, nor is it too slim; the perfect parka. Would most definitely keep but I don't commute as much these days so it just kinda sits there, which is a shame

Note that I took the little dermizax branding patch off, affects absolutely nothing but I preferred the sleeker look.

includes shipping to the lower US

Second photo is mine (the main one), others are from ones i found online. Note that it is very much a dark, dark navy. The lighter photo (mine) has very poor lighting

BRAND NEW OLIVER PEOPLES REEVES - SOLD

DIEMME ROCCIA VET - BLACK CORDURA [43] SOLD

Temple of Jawnz - Blacked out Calf 2010 DR, with removable fur collar [46] $OLD

Stephan Schneider - Patio Shirt [iV] - $OLD

Converse x Missoni size 9.5 - $OLD

Nanamica Wind Shirt : White [small] - $OLD

Blanc and Noir Side zips - 43 - $OLD

PLOKHOV ZIPPER BLAZER SIZE 46 - CHARCOAL [sOLD]

PATRIK ERVELL PIMA COTTON CARDIGAN SOLD

NWT GITMAN VINTAGE SEAFOAM FLANNEL SOLD

STEPHAN SCHNEIDER DOUBLE LAYER CARDIGAN (IV) SOLD

Please PM me any questions you have.

Edited by g transistor

PLOKHOV HIDDEN PLACKET SHIRT (S, 44-46)

$120

9343d5a8_DSCF8465.jpeg

61f22037_350x398px-LL-e5836fc9_kG6ll.jpeg

Great Plokhov shirt, slim fit. Best for 44 or a slim 46. Worn once or twice, too tight for my liking now. Very, very soft fabric and great collar/drape. Sorry for the blurry photo. The color is a bright white, not creamy like the stock photos.

Edited by g transistor