MA-1 Jackets

Phrost3

lecOFuR.jpg

sakabe's ensembles could be mistaken for any girly girl's tumblr, but he speaks to me

4 real dawg? does he speak with a lisp?  or  in kogal-tongues?  what does he say 2 you?

4 real dawg? does he speak with a lisp?  or  in kogal-tongues?  what does he say 2 you?

you won't be getting a laughably convoluted analysis of his work from me, so i hope that's not what you're waiting for

it has no place in my wardrobe as it is now, and i sincerely hope my spouse never develops a penchant for pastels, but i can still look beyond the sugary train wreck to see beauty in the details of that jacket

Edited by jamokes

white brixtol.. nice!

tons of barbour rips on the site throughout though.

I'm guessing zara ain't well liked on here for a multitude of reasons, but spotted this, and swiped as a day to day jacket, pretty decent for 80 squid>

image-45.jpg

image-47.jpg

apologies for shit lighting in latter pic.

Edited by Arwhyayen

^pffftttt better than zara, u piece of shit

hahahahahahahahahahaha.

that it is... I just negged you cos you're a twat.

makes me laugh, cos that zara is quite nice for the price. but nobody on here seems to really care if the fit is great, or if it looks considerably more than the price point. 'Look, it's zara... NEG'.

what a fucking stinkin' board.

Edited by Arwhyayen

I kinda expected more from this, without feeling the burning desire to 'create my own'.

schad, the pleb he is, literally epitomises a vast chunk of this place, unfortunately.

'let's neg regardless of content' is a mindset that does sf ne favours.. then you have threads pissing over 'the worst street style' etc. I just find it a tad funny, 'tis all.

hahahahahahahahahahaha.

that it is... I just negged you cos you're a twat.

makes me laugh, cos that zara is quite nice for the price. but nobody on here seems to really care if the fit is great, or if it looks considerably more than the price point. 'Look, it's zara... NEG'.

what a fucking stinkin' board.

just cause people don't like ur crappyposts, doo doo purchases and that fecal fit dont mean u gotta call them a twat. That's not very nice.

Whenever I neg yr posts I ain't laughing. I'm shakin my head in disgust. U should be thanking me for trying to correct yr fucked up baboon nature. At this point I don't even kno if that's possible....