MA-1 Jackets

Phrost3

something a little different from the Siki Im sale today

Owned the 2011 boiled wool bomber. it was substantial, warm, and a unique interpretation that I quite enjoyed. It is not as tech to say a traditional MA-1 but the quality, fabric, and design was on point. love the internal straps, too

11425397763_47871b0d99_c.jpg

11425400123_d25550dc71_c.jpg

think i negged around 3-4 of your posts i deemed neg worthy.  i negged ^this one 2 because you're using the wrong thread 2 talk about them.  

a more substantial indicator of someone following u around or fishing for posts 2 neg is something like this:

Latest Visitors

have u got one?
Edited by SSchadenfreude

so what makes u think i'd follow u around? yeah i'm now a "cock end" cause i negged a few of your posts.  boo hoo go cry about it and tell mommy on me y dont u?

Meh. Ya sound about 10.

Moving on.....     BOOM!

Andreas, sexy as hell, too expensive though!

img64710125.jpg

it doesn't look much like the MA-1 to me, but i like the way it extends over the pelvis

on that note, would anyone be interested in a thread for flight jackets in general? i have to wonder if such a thread would get any traffic because this one would already be taking a huge chunk of content, and on top of that, it seems like it's also become the preferred place to post bombers of all kinds

i think it's a bit unfortunate that this thread has gained so much ground when it's supposed to be for MA-1s exclusively

DmS5ori.png

vrvjsDB.png

3.1 phillip lim

Edited by jamokes