qVltUaP.png

rlA4LMK.png

martine rose

HAhTRA5.png

Vq9VB6C.png

komakino

lRMsqM0.png

MMM

it's too bad because i think it had potential, but there's no way i can get behind surgeon's cuffs on a bomber

Edited by jamokes

can u guys just buy this shit and figure after 1 week of mirror fit pics with all the combos you can think of w your current closet you cant pull it off and sell for 20% off on the supermarket and the guy who cops is a noob and looks like an idiot when he recieves so he sells again for 20% off from what he copped and the cycle continues until its 100 bux with tears and cum stain regret so i dont have to go through the hassle of finding and buying this shit

Lovin the neg

Edited by Arwhyayen

I really need to pull the trigger on the rick owens MA-1. It's the only one I believe I'll be satisfied with.Not sure what brand this one is..tumblr_mghv29t4LZ1qzb2ewo1_500.jpg

neg me neg me neg meeee.

Edited by Arwhyayen

Tried on the new h&m ma1 yesterday. Very substantial and warm. Semi-slim fitting. Interesting color, you can't really tell if it's super dark navy or just a weird black. Only thing that kept me from picking one up is the collar: it seems too small proportionally and doesn't offer a lot of coverage. Might get it anyway cause at 40 bucks it's a steal.

that mki ma-1 fits really slim and is kind of cropped, too--you probably should size up one (or two if u want it slightly, slightly baggier and longer).

the outer is not made of nylon, but insead stiff, coarse twill and there is no padding, it is lined with silky silk, which does help you keep warm

Serge, sorry was trying to work the site from my phone for the first time and was having difficulty navigating, I've looked through the thread from start to finish since the post, ended up picking up a April 77 ma1. If I'm not happy with it I'll probably just grab the raf I've been wanting.